Kia Owners Club Forum banner
881 - 900 of 953 Posts

·
Registered
On order (17th Feb): 2022 Sportage GT-Line S HEV in Penta Grey with black roof.
130 Posts
Would be great if anyone had the up to date copy of that info. Particularly for the non hybrids 😊
I agree, that was distributed over a month ago, and I can’t believe there’s not been another since!😏

·
Registered
Buying- Kia Sportage GTLine HEV Flame Blue. At the moment 2019 Kia Sportage 1.6 Petrol Infra Red
66 Posts
Would be great if anyone had the up to date copy of that info. Particularly for the non hybrids 😊
I agree that document must be out of date as I should have received my car by April, still no sign of it.

·
Registered
Sportage PHEV GT Line S AWD Fusion White Black Roof Ordered 6.2.22
1 Posts
There is an updated version but as the April 4th version was shared publicly Kia have now issued their updates stamped with "For internal use only". I've heard it is now possibly every 2 weeks between update. The last one I saw was 5th May.

Ordered 6th February GT Line S AWD Plug In Hybrid, Fusion White with black roof - no delivery date/vin/build as yet

·
Registered
Buying- Kia Sportage GTLine HEV Flame Blue. At the moment 2019 Kia Sportage 1.6 Petrol Infra Red
66 Posts
Just went on a Kia website and it is saying a lead time of 8-16 weeks. Let's see how true that really is .....

·
Registered
Kia Rio 1 Air
2 Posts
Any ideas regarding delivery dates for 1.6 diesel 3 spec? (113bhp - not mild hybrid)?
I had an update yesterday for my gt line Diesel, which I can share in it's entirety..."There is no ETA as of yet, Kia are suffering some delays at the minute, I am in touch with the factory and will let you know as soon as I receive an answer"

I have said before it really does look like they are prioritising the hybrids and the 4 specs (GT line s) from the posts on the forum - mine was originally promised on the 28th April so to not even get a Nov/Dec date seems ot confirm these cars dont make enough of a margin to be a priority. I did see one pinkish version on the M25 a few weeks back but again clearly a GT line S..looked lovely..

·
Registered
GT Line S PHEV Lunar Silver 2tone ordered 12th February
3 Posts
I had an update yesterday for my gt line Diesel, which I can share in it's entirety..."There is no ETA as of yet, Kia are suffering some delays at the minute, I am in touch with the factory and will let you know as soon as I receive an answer"

I have said before it really does look like they are prioritising the hybrids and the 4 specs (GT line s) from the posts on the forum - mine was originally promised on the 28th April so to not even get a Nov/Dec date seems ot confirm these cars dont make enough of a margin to be a priority. I did see one pinkish version on the M25 a few weeks back but again clearly a GT line S..looked lovely..
If they are prioritising GT Line S and hybrids then we haven’t heard about it! Ordered our PHEV in early February, last update from dealer on Friday said they have no update on delivery as yet. Original promise date was 31 May, they haven’t said this won’t be achieved 😂 We sold our previous Sportage 4 to them when we placed the order, but could manage without the new one for a couple of months. Could really do with delivery soon as need to do some house moving for our student kids in June.

·
Super Moderator
9,389 Posts

Far more likely to be based on parts supplies.

·
Registered
Ordered Sportage 4 HEV on 10 Jan'22
38 Posts
As per the update today, my car is due to the showroom this Friday and should be ready to collect 2-3 days after that 🤞
The dealer did caution though that he will confirm once the vehicle reaches him as he is not sure if Friday will be met.
Car mats are being provided by the dealer. Any other accessories any of you would suggest? I am not looking for dashcam, supaguard etc. from the dealer, will consider later.
Kia care has been quoted, if I remember right as 429£ for 2 yrs and around 550£ for 3 yrs. I guess I will take the 3 yr. plan. Anything else to be aware of? This is my first car in the UK so wanted to be sure.

·
Registered
Kia Sportage 2022 4 hev 2wd excellence green in order
3 Posts
As per the update today, my car is due to the showroom this Friday and should be ready to collect 2-3 days after that 🤞
The dealer did caution though that he will confirm once the vehicle reaches him as he is not sure if Friday will be met.
Car mats are being provided by the dealer. Any other accessories any of you would suggest? I am not looking for dashcam, supaguard etc. from the dealer, will consider later.
Kia care has been quoted, if I remember right as 429£ for 2 yrs and around 550£ for 3 yrs. I guess I will take the 3 yr. plan. Anything else to be aware of? This is my first car in the UK so wanted to be sure.
Jammy sod same car on order here still waiting for updates enjoy it 👍

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Cathloub: Did you actually SELL your Sporty to the dealer without holding on to it until the new one is delivered?
Maybe that's why we got ours in about 9 weeks.
We've usually driven down to Spain late March, so have had '16 and '19 Sporty's delivered a few days before travel.
Our dealer knows us well, so agreed to P/Ex and to hold that even if the new Sporty wasn't delivered by late March, even with another 2k on the clock.
We then had delivery date 25 March, moved to 18 March and (having abandoned Spanish trip after I broke my shoulder and can't drive :( ) ours arrived 11 April. So far still have most of the £20 dealer provided petrol, as Mrs Axe only driving me locally at the moment.

·
Registered
Sorento3 diesel 2022 midnight black
25 Posts

Not sure of the comment, margin/priority. I waited 8 months for a new Sorento(delivered late April). Never having a Kia previously(always a Vauxhall man,until the French bought them) I suggest they are a 'victim' of their success, top quality cars, high spec,7yr warranty etc etc,very competitive priceing, which is resulting in high demand.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just and update on my early post some months ago. GT Line S AWD HEV Green/Black Roof arrived to dealer yesterday Kia Swansea. Ordered on 16th December, was given June / July when ordered which did take me back a bit. Seems I was lucky enought to be early order of the AWD HEV in Two Tone. I do not know what my dealer knew then but they realastically managed my expectations to delivery which in turn inhibited me from chasing them, kept me up to date as soon as the vehicle went into production. Value of current JBL Black Edition has taken a hit from from then till now but there we go and we have met in the middle.

·
Registered
GT Line S PHEV Lunar Silver 2tone ordered 12th February
3 Posts
Cathloub: Did you actually SELL your Sporty to the dealer without holding on to it until the new one is delivered?
Maybe that's why we got ours in about 9 weeks.
We've usually driven down to Spain late March, so have had '16 and '19 Sporty's delivered a few days before travel.
Our dealer knows us well, so agreed to P/Ex and to hold that even if the new Sporty wasn't delivered by late March, even with another 2k on the clock.
We then had delivery date 25 March, moved to 18 March and (having abandoned Spanish trip after I broke my shoulder and can't drive :( ) ours arrived 11 April. So far still have most of the £20 dealer provided petrol, as Mrs Axe only driving me locally at the moment.
Yes we sold it after having some discussion on price. They offered us a price for p/ex against the new model in May, but we asked if they could better it if they took the car immediately and they offered more. They could move it on quicker, as we all know the 2nd hand market demand has also been high, and we got a better price.

·
Registered
on order GTs hybrid 4wd
300 Posts
Just and update on my early post some months ago. GT Line S AWD HEV Green/Black Roof arrived to dealer yesterday Kia Swansea. Ordered on 16th December, was given June / July when ordered which did take me back a bit. Seems I was lucky enought to be early order of the AWD HEV in Two Tone. I do not know what my dealer knew then but they realastically managed my expectations to delivery which in turn inhibited me from chasing them, kept me up to date as soon as the vehicle went into production. Value of current JBL Black Edition has taken a hit from from then till now but there we go and we have met in the middle.
What size wheel did the car arrive with, 18 or 19, as the spec says 19".

881 - 900 of 953 Posts