Kia Owners Club Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
841 - 860 of 1877 Posts

·
Registered
on order GTs hybrid 4wd
433 Posts
I've just asked my dealer for a order update.
Ordered 1st March due 31st May.
Update " it's looking unlikely due to production delays"

Also said that until the car is on the ship an estimated delivery date cannot be given.

As expected.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Dude where’s my car?

back reading some posts and it seems it’s going to be a slow 2022.

ordered Gt Line S Hev FWD in flame blue.
21/02/22.
dealer never called and I only chased x2 to be honest we not too fussed about time. I just hope by the time we get it all the faults have been fixed and the aftermarket accessories have been made.
I am jealous to all those who have their car, was hoping to be cheered up, since the past 3 years have been dire.
Anyway it’s this forum that keeps me sane.
No car but I get some eye candy every now and then.
keep posting those pictures people.

·
Registered
On order (17th Feb): 2022 Sportage GT-Line S HEV in Penta Grey with black roof.
278 Posts
Ordered the same car in Penta on 17.02.22 and I share your pain!

·
Registered
On 2nd July I collected my 2022 Sportage GT Line HEV 2WD in Flame Blue
199 Posts
Any ideas regarding delivery dates for 1.6 diesel 3 spec? (113bhp - not mild hybrid)?
I think from some of the comments, the various specs ordered are random delivery dates, cannot work out, as previously mentioned if they are working from order dates or not. I have seen a few new Sportages on the road now, which I am very jealous at seeing.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Ordered a Sportage 4 PHEV last week, delivery stated as 'September'

Reactions: Newbie to Kia

·
Registered
31 Posts
My initial delivery date was estimated for tomorrow, was a bit depressing seeing the calendar reminder pop up this morning knowing that it’s now been delayed until possibly November 😢 Hopefully it will be worth the wait and they will have also ironed out any teething issues by then.

GT Line S Hybrid FWD Penta 2 Tone ordered 03/03

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,re you saw two white Sportages ,I have a white one ordered model 3,. 7 speed auto,mild hybrid ,in Blackpool waiting 12 weeks so Michael John,

Hi, UMZ,where in the country are you ,Michael john
Hi mate, Im in the Gloucester. See a couple driving around past month. The 2 white ones and a Penta (one ive ordered) saying im jealous seeing as frequently now is an understatement.

·
Super Moderator
10,567 Posts
Called into look at the new DS4 yesterday, I have a Sportage GTLINE S on order with Sept date, and whilst its a totally different car its surprisingly good and must say am tempted. The dealer looked on the "live" system and they claim to be able to deliver in July/Aug so with KIA being a bit cloak and dagger with things its worth considering. I am buying via mobility and really need a car but would take a chance on cancelling the KIA and hope Citroen dont suddenly have delays.
That is one of the mysteries of life.
Who knows what will happen.
Friend who has a Motability car & has extended it for the last 2 years. Ford Kuga. Has gone for a Nissan Qashqai. Due to delays & the upfront costs. Need to find out what the delivery is on that.

·
Super Moderator
10,567 Posts
Any ideas regarding delivery dates for 1.6 diesel 3 spec? (113bhp - not mild hybrid)?
You really need to ask your dealer. As they have the Kia system. Once there is a VIN they can give a better date. No VIN = a guesstimate.

·
Registered
On Order: Sportage GT Line S PHEV in Infra Red
412 Posts
Ordered a Sportage 4 PHEV last week, delivery stated as 'September'
That falls in line with my order from earlier in April due in late August.

·
Registered
On 2nd July I collected my 2022 Sportage GT Line HEV 2WD in Flame Blue
199 Posts
I went onto a Kia website and it is saying delivery lead times of 20 weeks. So hopefully my Feb order date will be delivered around July time, but I will check with my dealer at the end of May as he should have more of an idea of delivery times by then.

·
Registered
On Order: Sportage GT Line S PHEV in Infra Red
412 Posts
Sounds like the April ordered PHEVs are scheduled for delivery ahead of the April ordered HEVs where I was told delivery by November ?
That's my understanding as well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi mate, Im in the Gloucester. See a couple driving around past month. The 2 white ones and a Penta (one ive ordered) saying im jealous seeing as frequently now is an understatement.
Hi, yeah thanks for reply,still no news on my 3 spec mild hybrid 7 speed auto in white, in Blackpool ,Michael John

·
Registered
Sportage MK5'22 4 HEV
77 Posts
Update as of today: My car is in the country and tentatively showing a date at the end of this week, so hopefully if not this week, it should reach next week. Any idea how long it takes once it reaches the country? Also, when is the right time to initiate the insurance, accessories, Finance etc. My dealer says he will let me know once he has a date so I can initiate all of these, is that enough time?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi, i ordered kia sportage gt line hev auto on 9th march and had an update today advising it is in the UK and awaiting to be transferred to the dealerahip! Looks like they are slowly but surely starting to appear
Which model did you order Liam I ordered:
[ Kia Sportage:GT-Line S 1.6 T 6 Speed Auto PHEV Plug-In AWD] on the 15th Feb 22 the dealer hasn't even contact us, poor service really, we've had the odd call back only when we've chased them, poor service.........

·
Registered
1 Posts
I went in to my dealer last week as I intend on getting a GT Line PHEV as my next company car and the dealer told me best guess for orders placed now is delivery at end of the year.

·
Registered
2022 KIA SPORTAGE GTLine S 1.6T HEV AWD Experience Green/Black
497 Posts
Update as of today: My car is in the country and tentatively showing a date at the end of this week, so hopefully if not this week, it should reach next week. Any idea how long it takes once it reaches the country? Also, when is the right time to initiate the insurance, accessories, Finance etc. My dealer says he will let me know once he has a date so I can initiate all of these, is that enough time?
I have been waiting for 10 days with assigned to load and still not arrived from Immingham lol:( All docs done including reg document. Mind there was a bank holiday in the interim.

·
Registered
Sportage MK5'22 4 HEV
77 Posts
I have been waiting for 10 days with assigned to load and still not arrived from Immingham lol:( All docs done including reg document. Mind there was a bank holiday in the interim.
What do you mean by 'all docs done including reg document'? Does this mean you already have a reg no which you can use, for example, to get your insurance? How do you get this? My dealer just checked the system when I called him in the morning and told me the car is in the country, not sure since when it has been in the country. Is there anything else I need to ask the dealer?

841 - 860 of 1877 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.