Kia Owners Club Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
781 - 800 of 1877 Posts

·
Registered
On 2nd July I collected my 2022 Sportage GT Line HEV 2WD in Flame Blue
199 Posts
Whilst out today I saw 2 new Sportages go by in the opposite direction, one was red and one was pewter. I have seen a few new red ones, think KIA must have a surplus of red paint 😂, so the Sportages are starting to appear gradually.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Had a call today.

Orders for HEV4 from Feb to April. Will start being made in May. And delivery upto Nov. Depending on colour and batch configuration.
When they quote Feb to April do you think they mean orders taken in April or just up to April ? Thanks.

·
Registered
Sportage MK5'22 4 HEV
77 Posts
As per the update from my dealer there is a VIN available for my car though I don't have it with me. So he says May delivery is still realistic though there is no date provided yet. 🤞

·
Registered
On 2nd July I collected my 2022 Sportage GT Line HEV 2WD in Flame Blue
199 Posts
I am not going to call my KIA dealer again for another month as I have called him a few times in the past 8 weeks. Hopefully he will have more of an update then as I would have ordered the car 3 months by then.

·
Registered
Sportage MK5'22 4 HEV
77 Posts
As per the update from my dealer there is a VIN available for my car though I don't have it with me. So he says May delivery is still realistic though there is no date provided yet. 🤞
Does anyone know if we can track the car status using the VIN?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
... but at least having a VIN number means your car IS being built and soon will be on its way :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Someone had a '4 spec HEV' delivered finally on a Facebook group. So it's promising for all those who are waiting for one. They ordered 4th of Jan, attached is a pic (they took some amazing pictures all round the car)

Attachments

·
Registered
2022 KIA SPORTAGE GTLine S 1.6T HEV AWD Experience Green/Black
497 Posts
I ordered in December 2021 and was given an estimated delivery date of 31st June 2022. The veh has cleared its PDI at Immingham and has been registered in my name, just awaiting delivery to the dealer. The dealer Drayton Motors Boston has kept me updated throughout the process and while they have received several new Sportage's this will be only the second AWD model that they have received ?? CHIPS?? DRIVETRAINS??

Reactions: Buster54
781 - 800 of 1877 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.