Kia Owners Club Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
301 - 320 of 1877 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Spoken to my dealer today who has confirmed car will be delivered to them on Monday and I should be able to pick it up Wednesday.
They have 30 odd on order and only 3 being delivered on Monday so really lucky mine is one of those.

Reactions: Robriotuk

·
Registered
Kia Sportage GT Line (poverty spec) HEV Infra Red.
243 Posts
Spoken to my dealer today who has confirmed car will be delivered to them on Monday and I should be able to pick it up Wednesday.
They have 30 odd on order and only 3 being delivered on Monday so really lucky mine is one of those.
Can you say what part of the country that you are in ?

·
Registered
34 Posts
That's impressive, essentially 7 weeks.

It gives me home for my order of the same car in the green on 18th Feb. What was you told in terms of wait times when you ordered?

Still being told mine should be on for end of April despite not having a build slot just yet.
I was told 8 weeks when I ordered and possibly a little earlier which has been exactly right 🙂

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Dealer called, car with him Wednesday, collect 09-00hrs Friday 1st.
@Ting Tong why are you punishing yourself with the wait between Wednesday and Friday lol!
I bet you`ll be pacing the floor all day Thursday and in bed by 7pm!!....hope all goes well for you,

Oh did I mention my dealer rang me on Thursday past and told me mine will be here on Thursday 31st March, ready for collection the following week s I am having the dealer fit a towbar.

·
Registered
on order GTs hybrid 4wd
433 Posts
@Ting Tong why are you punishing yourself with the wait between Wednesday and Friday lol!
I bet you`ll be pacing the floor all day Thursday and in bed by 7pm!!....hope all goes well for you,

Oh did I mention my dealer rang me on Thursday past and told me mine will be here on Thursday 31st March, ready for collection the following week s I am having the dealer fit a towbar.
Which tow bar did you go for?

·
Registered
Kia Sportage GT Line (poverty spec) HEV Infra Red.
243 Posts

Thanks, could collect Thursday but my son has organised his work schedule to come with me on Friday, real nice father son time.

·
Registered
On order (17th Feb): 2022 Sportage GT-Line S HEV in Penta Grey with black roof.
278 Posts
Thanks, could collect Thursday but my son has organised his work schedule to come with me on Friday, real nice father son time.
Don’t forget the obligatory piccies for all of us ‘waiters’to drool over!😉

·
Registered
On 2nd July I collected my 2022 Sportage GT Line HEV 2WD in Flame Blue
199 Posts
I ordered a 2022 Kia Sportage G Line Hybrid on the 28th Feb from a Kia Event at the main dealership. Was told it would be 6-8 weeks delivery. The guy from Kia phoned me today that it will unfortunately be a longer delivery time as they are having production issues getting the parts from Slovakia across the border and what is happening in Russia at the moment is not helping, so delivery could be June time, another 3 months, but the guy at Kia said hopefully it will be before that. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
2022 KIA SPORTAGE GTLine S 1.6T HEV AWD Experience Green/Black
497 Posts
I ordered a 2022 Kia Sportage G Line Hybrid on the 28th Feb from a Kia Event at the main dealership. Was told it would be 6-8 weeks delivery. The guy from Kia phoned me today that it will unfortunately be a longer delivery time as they are having production issues getting the parts from Slovakia across the border and what is happening in Russia at the moment is not helping, so delivery could be June time, another 3 months, but the guy at Kia said hopefully it will be before that. Fingers crossed.
Same here, Anytime before July 30th will be a bonus. AWD being a holdup:(:(

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello everyone. Just joined to keep up to date with delivery dates etc.

I ordered my Kia Sportage 1.6T GDi HEV GT-Line S 5dr auto in Lunar Silver with black roof, on Feb 3rd via a leasing company and was initially given an April 21st delivery date.

Now I've been told it's been pushed back until late-July!
😡

Paul

·
Registered
20 Posts
Main dealers need to "get you out of the market" so they are happy to give you an eight week delivery time to do this, a short phone call a few weeks later to tell you the delivery has been delayed is a small price for them to have got your business. That's the way it's always worked and still does, customers are just lambs to the slaughter.

·
Registered
Now: Mazda 6 Tourer GT Sport Nav + New: Sportage GT-Line S HEV AWD
35 Posts
I am not sure I agree. Purchased mine just over a week ago and was told if I ordered PHEV was 9 weeks but if I ordered the hybrid I wanted was 25.
Dealer was totally upfront.

·
Registered
On 2nd July I collected my 2022 Sportage GT Line HEV 2WD in Flame Blue
199 Posts
Hello everyone. Just joined to keep up to date with delivery dates etc.

I ordered my Kia Sportage 1.6T GDi HEV GT-Line S 5dr auto in Lunar Silver with black roof, on Feb 3rd via a leasing company and was initially given an April 21st delivery date.

Now I've been told it's been pushed back until late-July!
😡

Paul
I know it is so disappointing. It is because Kia gets parts from Slovakia and that borders Ukraine so they are having trouble getting parts across the border because what is happening in Ukraine and Russia. I was hoping to get my car by the end of April but now looking like June/July time. Well at least it will be worth the wait.

301 - 320 of 1877 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.