Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Penta Sportage GT Line S HEV ordered 06.03.22
10 Posts
Ordered mine 6th March - Gt Line S HEV FWD 6 speed AT - phone call from the dealer today saying they don’t have an expected delivery date (n) Not getting my hopes up of it being delivered before the summer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Slightly off topic; but for those who have the car in hand, how is the 6 speed auto gear box? Trying to see if there’s an option to manually shift down to overtake etc.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Dealer phoned me a couple of days ago. He said no news for my order (6th March). Reckoned any order now was looking like the new year but was hopeful mine would be earlier as it was put in a couple of months ago. I’ve pretty much decided it’s guesswork from now on and subject to change!

·
Registered
10 Posts
To make matters worse, some bugger round the corner has one parked outside their house, spotted it taking the dog round the block. It is a black HEV, not sure of spec but not GT.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The one around the corner from me ( 😤 ) is an HEV in all black. Not a GT Line S so either a 3 or a 4, but there’s HEVs out there at least. Would imagine they ordered back end of last year though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Does it seem like orders are being delivered mostly chronologically or is as random as people have suggested? As I’ve ordered beginning of March I wondered if mine might be soon following the Jan/Feb orders. Has anyone who ordered in March received their car yet?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts