Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 18 of 34 Posts

Registered
22 sportage gt line flame blue
I
The salesman at Kia who I dealt with is lovely and he phoned me last week dreading to give me the news that I will not be getting my car now by the end of April. He has had to make that phone call to a lot of customers.

Thank you. The reason I was drawn to a hybrid car as I have driven one when I had a courtesy car and I loved the performance, it wasn't a Kia it was a Toyota CHR but I was impressed on how much petrol I saved and how much I actually used the electric side of it.

Amazing. So we have to wait even longer for our cars than the timeline we were given, then we may also have to pay more than the price we were quoted 馃槨. I went with a budget I could afford, so now may be paying more for the car. I am paying 拢38,000 for the car, don't really want to pay much more.
I may be going slightly off thread here, but I ordered a poverty spec gt line petrol two wheel drive in flame blue , on the 16th feb . Can anyone tell me if there are any cars being delivered at all ? Ps I was promised a March delivery馃槱don鈥檛 suppose that鈥檚 going to happen!

Registered
I ordered the same spec manual on the 7th Feb and got the car last Wed! So yours should be soon... I would call your dealer.
I have just heard from the dealer to say that the car, sportage gtline petrol auto flame blue should be with them on the 29 may, ordered 16 feb. oh well , we鈥檒l see!

Registered
Really pleased about that, last car I had with Diamond Cut鈥檚 made me flipping paranoid. Now comfort and practically is the name of the game. 馃憤
Are those seats the suede leather quilt design?

Registered
Oh lord that鈥檚 awful, does this include just petrol gtline models does anyone know?

Registered
Thank you Tom, that is in line with what I鈥檝e been told . Ordered in 16 feb for March delivery then in formed June

Reactions: jcapari

Registered
Hi Kevin congratulations , what did order and when ?
She's home! Delightful drive home, the country lanes are much smoother, the gentle whirr on acceleration.
Every Sporty we've had has been a marked improvement than the previous, but this is now a real premium feel.
I realise that many of you face a long wait, but if you can, I think you'll agree the wait will be worthwhile.

Registered
Update from the dealership. Car was due in W/C 25th April. It is now expected imminently so I have agreed a collection of next Wed (just filled up the trade in car last night).
When did you order it? Lucky you馃憤馃徎

Registered
I have just received an email from my lease company Nationwide, for my sportage gtline Ordered on 16 feb 22. it was originally advertised for March delivery. Then May delivery, now 21 July. 馃槱

Registered
Do they have a chassis number for your vehicle - if they can say yes or even give it to you then your vehicle is on its way - if they cant say yes then that date is based on fresh air ...... sorry but I hope they do have one and its on its way to you as I am just listening to see if "any" HEV's are coming through to delivery at all
Nationwide say the dealer has NOT got a chassis number, but did say that the order was place with the dealership on the 4th Feb and not the 16 th . So my new delivery date of the21 July is pure speculation.

Registered
L I L " 1
I ordered mine on the 28th Feb, but still hoping it will be delivered by mid July before I go on holiday. I have seen a few on the road now, so they are gradually appearing 馃槂
Ordered mine 4 feb told now 21 july

Registered
It is a nightmare, I was so looking forward to getting my car within 8 weeks, but that hasn't happened.
So do you think the cars are being produced in order date or just random depending on the model you have ordered?
I鈥檝e completely given up on guessing, I know that to date dealer has not even got a chassis number!! So. How they can say 21 July , I鈥檝e no idea馃槱馃槱

Registered
Reading the model comparison it say's the PHEV does get 19's, but HEV gets 18's. But as iooi say's they could change that at any time
I鈥檝e ordered a mhev gt line and I was given the choice of 18 or 19

Reactions: iooi

Registered
Thats interesting i didnt think Kia gave you a choice over anything apart from the colour!
I was offered quilt design seats and 19鈥 wheels

1 - 18 of 34 Posts