Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 GT Line S HEV AWD Exp Green / Black
9 Posts
I would guess that Kia will have looked at what will be the best sellers from previous history & been building up stocks of these pre launch. Which will be why some a quick delivery & others are taking longer (separate roof colour)

Hyundai are part of KIA. Sadly it is the other way round..
Thankfully they do operate as separate entities.
Likley to be a 72 Plate lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just and update on my early post some months ago. GT Line S AWD HEV Green/Black Roof arrived to dealer yesterday Kia Swansea. Ordered on 16th December, was given June / July when ordered which did take me back a bit. Seems I was lucky enought to be early order of the AWD HEV in Two Tone. I do not know what my dealer knew then but they realastically managed my expectations to delivery which in turn inhibited me from chasing them, kept me up to date as soon as the vehicle went into production. Value of current JBL Black Edition has taken a hit from from then till now but there we go and we have met in the middle.

·
Registered
9 Posts
mine ordered with 19” wheels on the 4th feb promised March delivery. Absolutely no sign of it yet! Last estimate 21 July😩😩
Picked up my GT Line S AWD HEV today and they have 18". There was no option for 19" on HEV although the brochure Web spec seemed to indicate a 19" Tyre size I challenged this at time of order back in December. Also questioned when I had the ability to view the GTS HEV showroom model as it had continental boots v Michelin boots as listed on Web. Mine arrived with continental boots but the conti eco contacts did a good job on my x jbl black Ed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts