Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 17 of 18 Posts

Registered
2022 KIA SPORTAGE GTLine S 1.6T HEV AWD Experience Green/Black
Just ordered a new Launch edition model in Penta Metal grey,馃榿 delivery 1st week of March
Just also ordered a GTline S AWD HEV with quoted delivery time of JUNE. Going to the Green and two tone Black for a change. Hopefully it will look as good as in the promotional videos. No fixed cost as of yet, just a refundable deposite.

Reactions: mancmanomyst

Registered
Did you guys manage to take a test drive of the same model before ordering?
Not as yet Probably February time. Hence refundable deposit lol. Been more than happy with my past sporty's which have improved with every update so don't expect anything less on the series 5.

Registered
That was for a Sportage 1.6T GDI HEV GTS AUTO AWD In EXPERIENC GREEN with BLACK ROOF

PS don't know how but it looks like I have inadvertently created two profiles?? JCAPARI being my original one ? OLD AGE not nice lol

Registered
My dealer has kept me updated on a regular basis but has not been able to give any delivery times. They seem to be of the opinion that the AWD GTlineS version is experiencing the most delays caused by all of the extra amount of the so called chips that this model requires;). Sad as my local chippy always has those in excess LOL

Reactions: KevinBattle

Registered
I ordered a 2022 Kia Sportage G Line Hybrid on the 28th Feb from a Kia Event at the main dealership. Was told it would be 6-8 weeks delivery. The guy from Kia phoned me today that it will unfortunately be a longer delivery time as they are having production issues getting the parts from Slovakia across the border and what is happening in Russia at the moment is not helping, so delivery could be June time, another 3 months, but the guy at Kia said hopefully it will be before that. Fingers crossed.
Same here, Anytime before July 30th will be a bonus. AWD being a holdup:(:(

Registered

Registered
IS IT THE FIRST DAY OF APRIL?? That was my first question to a telephone call from my dealer today when he said. "We have a chassis number for your order and it's awaiting shipment" He assured me that it's looking good for May of THIS YEAR!!!!
Fingers crossed.
GTLineS AWD HEV auto Experience Green Two tone (y) :)

Registered

Registered
Just been advised by my dealer that my order GTlineS AWD has arrived at Immingham(y)(y) Next month delivery :)

Registered
Reactions: xtrailman

Registered
I ordered in December 2021 and was given an estimated delivery date of 31st June 2022. The veh has cleared its PDI at Immingham and has been registered in my name, just awaiting delivery to the dealer. The dealer Drayton Motors Boston has kept me updated throughout the process and while they have received several new Sportage's this will be only the second AWD model that they have received ?? CHIPS?? DRIVETRAINS??

Reactions: Buster54

Registered
Update as of today: My car is in the country and tentatively showing a date at the end of this week, so hopefully if not this week, it should reach next week. Any idea how long it takes once it reaches the country? Also, when is the right time to initiate the insurance, accessories, Finance etc. My dealer says he will let me know once he has a date so I can initiate all of these, is that enough time?
I have been waiting for 10 days with assigned to load and still not arrived from Immingham lol:( All docs done including reg document. Mind there was a bank holiday in the interim.

Registered
What do you mean by 'all docs done including reg document'? Does this mean you already have a reg no which you can use, for example, to get your insurance? How do you get this? My dealer just checked the system when I called him in the morning and told me the car is in the country, not sure since when it has been in the country. Is there anything else I need to ask the dealer?
I have the vehicle registration document, The vehicle was registered in my name on the 29th April 2022 with my personal registration and even on the MY KIA app it is shown as mine. As for insurance as soon as I go to collect it I will update my insurance. All this was started as soon as the dealer received the vin number on my order. I have been constantly updated by my dealer DRAYTON MOTORS of BOSTON since day one and can't fault them.

Registered
Finally!!

Ordered 20th December 2021 Estimated delivery 30th June 2022.
GTline S AWD HEV
(18inch wheels - Continental tyres)
Now for the learning curve LOL:):((y)
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Registered
Font Technology Electric blue Paper Advertising

Posted earlier and if it helps.

GTline S AWD AUTO HEV with Experience Green/ Black two tone option.

Registered
I look forward to the day somebody says they鈥檝e had a 2 tone GT S HEV AWD delivered. I鈥檒l really get my hopes up then 馃榿馃榿
Got mine last month but ordered December 2021

Registered
Yet the overweight expensive full electric PAY NOWT! 馃槙

1 - 17 of 18 Posts