Kia Owners Club Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1877 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a new Launch edition model in Penta Metal grey,😁 delivery 1st week of March

·
Registered
2022 KIA SPORTAGE GTLine S 1.6T HEV AWD Experience Green/Black
497 Posts
Just ordered a new Launch edition model in Penta Metal grey,😁 delivery 1st week of March
Just also ordered a GTline S AWD HEV with quoted delivery time of JUNE. Going to the Green and two tone Black for a change. Hopefully it will look as good as in the promotional videos. No fixed cost as of yet, just a refundable deposite.

Reactions: mancmanomyst

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just also ordered a GTline S AWD HEV with quoted delivery time of JUNE. Going to the Green and two tone Black for a change. Hopefully it will look as good as in the promotional videos. No fixed cost as of yet, just a refundable deposite.
We were going for exactly the same spec & colour but my mrs did not want to wait until June & they wanted her Sportage now for a very good price

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did you guys manage to take a test drive of the same model before ordering?
Test drives will be available 1st week of Feb

Reactions: jcapari

·
Registered
2022 KIA SPORTAGE GTLine S 1.6T HEV AWD Experience Green/Black
497 Posts
Did you guys manage to take a test drive of the same model before ordering?
Not as yet Probably February time. Hence refundable deposit lol. Been more than happy with my past sporty's which have improved with every update so don't expect anything less on the series 5.

·
Registered
on order GTs hybrid 4wd
433 Posts
Thats the version I want (hybrid) but I think it may incur the luxtury tax?
Are they offering any discounts?
Thinking silver or light blue but with no black roof, wife isnt a fan of the green but I am.

·
Super Moderator
10,567 Posts
Thats the version I want (hybrid) but I think it may incur the luxtury tax?
Are they offering any discounts?
Thinking silver or light blue but with no black roof, wife isnt a fan of the green but I am.
Would doubt that any deals will be going, given it's a new car & the current shortage of chips. Which has no end in sight.

So it's going to depend on the level you are looking at.
The all-new Sportage GT-Line S Hybrid 1.6 Turbocharged Petrol Hybrid Automatic (with most expensive paint) £39,445
AWD will be £40,245
Unless you mean the plug in hybrids.

Of course these are current prices & may well increase.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Would doubt that any deals will be going, given it's a new car & the current shortage of chips. Which has no end in sight.

So it's going to depend on the level you are looking at.
The all-new Sportage GT-Line S Hybrid 1.6 Turbocharged Petrol Hybrid Automatic (with most expensive paint) £39,445
AWD will be £40,245
Unless you mean the plug in hybrids.

Of course these are current prices & may well increase.
I got £500 off Launch edition plus £19500 for my current Sportage plus £500 deposit contribution & 2 free services oh & free Sportage rubber & carpet mats so deals are available

Reactions: iooi

·
Registered
on order GTs hybrid 4wd
433 Posts
I've been offered over £5K discount on a Tucson plugin hybrid premium, so that may be the best option for me, but I'll wait to see the sportage first.
It comes out under £40K list at present.

I prefer the hybrid but only in 4wd, too much front wheel spin with the Tucson hybrid which has no 4wd option.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm holding off until I see a few in the flesh in different colours. That dreadful green with those terrible alloy wheels on the press shots did nothing for me.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I've ordered the GT-Line S 2WD last week and been informed I should have it between March/April. I live in the urban area with some country roads, however, found the 2WD was quicker off the line.

·
Registered
on order GTs hybrid 4wd
433 Posts
I test drove two hybrids this weekend, only negative I found was some wind nose round the door mirrors over 60mph gets louder with speed.
As yet not seen a colour I like, white and a black type colour was not for me, and I dislike black wing mirrors.

Want to see the silver and light blue, I found both the 4 and GTs externally both looked good, and the no cost red was the best colour so far IMO, every body will have different opinions.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I asked for the service plan but they said there wasn't one published...
2 Free services are included when you buy special Launch edition

1 - 20 of 1877 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.