Kia Owners Club Forum banner

2022 Owners Manual

11K views 29 replies 13 participants last post by  houghtonpaulv 
#1 ·
Just ordered 2022 Spotage 1.6 T-GDi 226 HEV 3 Auto. Trying to find a download online of the owners manual without success. Dealer reckons the manual will be embedded in the cars infotainment system and readable on the screen incar. Anyone know different?

#4 ·
Hi & Welcome.
Yep the new cars have a QR code on the head unit for the manual. But that is more for the head unit. You still get the weighty paper handbook to read through.

#13 ·
Just a heads-up to say that the 2023 Sportage Hybrid owners manual (HEV / PHEV) is now available on the US site. It appears the only differences between the US model and EU models is the body shape. There’s also a useful ‘Features and Functions Guide’ as well.
Manuals

#16 ·
Just a heads-up to say that the 2023 Sportage Hybrid owners manual (HEV / PHEV) is now available on the US site. It appears the only differences between the US model and EU models is the body shape. There’s also a useful ‘Features and Functions Guide’ as well.
Manuals
Does the PHEV definitely work OK for you? I ask because it still says unavailable for me!

#15 ·
To add to my post above, I’ve noticed on my ipad that the video links available via QR code in the ‘Features and Functions‘ guide don’t work properly.
If you’re experiencing this as well, then the videos can be found on Kia’s YouTube site under playlists for the 2023 Sportage. You can find them here

#21 ·
Just ordered 2022 Spotage 1.6 T-GDi 226 HEV 3 Auto. Trying to find a download online of the owners manual without success. Dealer reckons the manual will be embedded in the cars infotainment system and readable on the screen incar. Anyone know different?
Yes it is in the glovebox, about 1" thick along with other manuals just like ay other Sportage I have owned, don`t expect the leatherette folder though, seems like KI A don`t put that luxury in, luckily for me I knew this when I was speaking with my salesman so I kept mine and upon handover i delivered all my previous documents in a white plain carrier bag!

#27 ·
Don't take it all as gospel, as it's the Australian version, built in Korea, slightly longer, as is the US mode.
You'll note p16 (Sect 2 p4) that item 11 is the CENTRAL "back up" light.... which many in the US criticise as being hard to see. UK Sportys have "normal" reversing lights. But in the man, many things are similar, if not exactly the same as UK spec.

#28 ·
Note that the above is not UK specific (Oz I think) so the detail may be different on UK vehicles. Useful find though so thanks.

edit, sorry for repeat, posted while I was typing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.