Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I'm a Brit living in Finland. I took delivery of a Kia Proceed earlier this year, and obviously it came with a Finnish manual. Does anyone know how I can get hold of the English version? The Kia UK website only shows the quick reference guide, and I can't seem to find this manual anywhere. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
Fusion white 2014 Proceed GT Tech
975 Posts
Not sure how you can get a PDF copy, you'd tried the most obvious method. Perhaps contact KIA Customer Support through this forum; if there is a PDF available they should know and hopefully won't mind sending it to you.

Other than that you may be stuck with getting a paper one. Kiapartsdirect or kiapartsuk may be able to post one to you, or some kind person on this forum could order one and post it to you, for a modest fee!... ;)

·
Super Moderator
3,431 Posts
The My Kia app has the user manual on it. If a fellow owner has the app on their phone or tablet, they can open the manual in the app. When they do that the app downloads the PDF to their device. On Android the download is saved in the Downloads/MyKia folder. It would be just a matter of transferring the PDF to a suitable lactation. It might be worth a try.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi - thanks for the reply. We have the so called user manual on our phone, but this is just the Quick Guide. It's strange that the Finnish Kia website allows you to download the complete up to date Proceed User Manual, all 796 pages (144MB), but the UK site only gives you the Quick Guide.

·
Registered
2019 Kia Proceed CD GT Line 1.4 T GDI
107 Posts
To all intents and purposes the Kia CEED manual covers the Proceed items. I have the physical manual (Ceed) supplied with the 2019 Proceed. I've attached a pdf copy to this response.

Attachments

Reactions: iooi and mr.macspot
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.