Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I recently got the chance to spend a week with the Kia Picanto GT and it was awesome. I thought you guy's as owners and enthusiasts would appreciate it most!

If you have any questions about the Picanto GT, feel free to ask me about it!

Video for those interested:

I'll see you around the forums, plenty of other Kia review's to come

Cheers, Matt

·
Registered
170 Posts
Can’t disagree with anything you said Matt

Regarding the lack of lumbar support I bought one of These which does the trick for me and it matches the GT colour scheme as a bonus 😀

·
Registered
170 Posts
Have to admit I get a little bit of ‘Aussie Envy’ as you get just a GT badge on the rear. Over here we get GT Line :devilish:

On the other hand we get a flat bottomed steering wheel, just to give you some ‘UK Envy’ :p

·
Registered
170 Posts
Actually, maybe I should say we NOW get a flat bottomed steering wheel, before all my fellow GT Turbo owners on here, pile in to say how come :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh man, I wish we did get a flat bottomed steering wheel! I do have a UK passport though so maybe I'll just move over and take the GT Line! Does the GT line get the 3cyl engine as well? Here it does not!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yes, this is the 3 pot turbo. You can also get the 1.2 NA with GTLine trim

Didnt realise that was the 1.2 NA you were driving in the review. Assumed it was the 3 pot :rolleyes:

·
Registered
483 Posts
He was reviewing the turbo 3 pot. I can say I use mine on the open road and it is great and no issue sitting in it for hours at a time. I have driven to Melbourne in our GT line and felt better than many of the cars I have driven in. I have been looking at the steering wheel on our model GT line Rio and it must be the same flat bottom you are talking about. I will keep googling/ ebay until I find one for a good price.

·
Registered
170 Posts
My bad, I misunderstood his third post 👽 Sorry for any confusion Matt!

This is what my wheel looks like

I have the UK spec GTLine, not the GTLine S, so no cruise control in case you wonder

·
Registered
170 Posts
The seats are good, just that I put my lower back out some years ago (and it’s gone again a couple of times since) and have to be careful. In normal times I go to Scotland 3 times a year to visit my brother and family, 450 miles door to door, so good lumbar support is a must for me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts