Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the high beam probs on my optima which i sorted, i now have a proceed gtline which the high beam is searching for airplanes. Adjusted the normal screws and they only move the dipped beam L orR and U and D. Found the third adjuster that the optima had for the high beam ,but on the proceed it only adjust the dipped beam only .
Any ideas.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What did you do? This coould be a lot of help for others as it seems KIA factory headlamp alignment is rather haphazard.
The main beam was so high it was shining at top of trees. So i turned the up - down screw down for ages and the main beam started to come down , set it to a level i thought was right agains the garage door. Then the low beam was about 5 mtr in front of car on its highest setting on the dash setting, so adjusted it up to a reasonable hight on the other adjster that only lifts or lowers the low beam. Did that with it set on number 1 on the dash setting.had to do these adjustments 3 times til i got it to were i wanted it. Had to make a small tool to for the other adjuster.

·
Registered
Fusion white 2014 Proceed GT Tech
975 Posts
No, I've no problems with my lights! I just remembered seeing your post and by coincidence I saw this video pop into my feed this afternoon.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.