Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2019 ceed SW now reached 45000km and it has developed annoying creak in the frond drivers door. It can be heard when you accelerate or stop harder. Also driving slowly through uneven road makes the creak present as well. Its extremely annoying. Tomorrow I am going to a dealers for a service, but have no hopes they are going to find that damn creak. Has anybody had anything similar or it is just lucky me? I have tried to film it, - hope it can be heard on the video.

Video on youtube

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update - I've left the car for the service and mentioned that creaking noise. Surprise, surprise, - dealer told me that they could not make that noise appear when they were test driving. I took one guy from the dealers service for a quick drive and showed him that noise, - his answer was 'some plastic creaks are normal' - which is BS; This weekend I was trying to pin point the problem by myself and I guess I have found it, - drivers door are not aligned properly, - they are ~2-3mm too far deep inwards when they are closed, which makes them to flex and creak. I'll try to go to the dealer to ask to align the door properly. I'm a bit mad that I have to look for solutions by myself, and it was not the first time...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.