Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, first post!
I got my 2018 Rio about 6-7 months ago and it’s now got 25k miles on it. Pretty soon after getting it pulling away in 1st it will judder. Not all the time, some days it drives very smoothly while others it feels like I’m learning to driver again! It does the same thing in reverse too. I did wonder if it was me getting used to the car to start with seeing as it’s not every time but it’s dragged on so long now I don’t see how it can be something I’m doing. It’s the 2 trim with the 1.25 petrol engine. Any help would be greatly appreciated! My next step was to get a couple of people to drive it to make sure it’s not just me but I thought I’d post on here as well

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are a good number of posts on here with similar issues, Try having a search on this forum.
I did but I didn’t see one that said it happened randomly, unless I missed it. I saw one that said it happens every time and one that said it happens afte it’s sat. Mine will sometimes do it for an entire drive regardless of it’s sat or not.

·
Registered
165 Posts
first thing in the morning my 2017 t-gdi does it, feels like at low speed its just jumpy, we used to call it when i was young kangaroo petrol.

After its been driven for a bit zero issue, i just dont worry about it and just thought it was a trait of the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts