Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new to Kia.
i am looking to get some new tyres for my car. can anyone recommend good all season tyres?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hi new to Kia.
i am looking to get some new tyres for my car. can anyone recommend good all season tyres?
My only experience of All Season tyres was my last car (not a Kia) with 18" rims, and I put 4 Michelin Cross Climate+ on it, and I thought they were very good, but definitely not cheap

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm pondering the same. I don't need to change yet, but am looking at the Goodyear Vector all seasons for next time. I don't push the car all that hard, so am less concerned about ultimate grip - but definitely rely on it for getting about! So traction in frost and snow means more to me than how fast I can hammer it through the bends... The Goodyears get an excellent write-up and are a fair bit less than the Michelins - although I'd definitely look to avoid the cheap Chinese crap from brands you've never heard of.

My last car was a Ford C-Max, I used to keep a spare set of steel wheels with proper winters on (same sizes as the summer wheels). Each November I'd spend 30-45 mins swapping the rims over. The Sportage would look rubbish on steels though and I can't afford a full set of 19" alloys. Maybe I should investigate a set of 17" for winters and do the same again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts