Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Just bought a Venga 2017 1.6ltr 4.
Just discovered it doesn't seem to have DAB radio :oops: - unless I'm missing something...

O was wondering if anyone knew if there was a DAB radio converter or similar that I could integrate in to the entertainment system?
Any help would be gratefully received.
Happy to give any details required to help with assistance.

Thanks

·
Registered
750 Posts
Hi guys,
Just bought a Venga 2017 1.6ltr 4.
Just discovered it doesn't seem to have DAB radio :oops: - unless I'm missing something...

O was wondering if anyone knew if there was a DAB radio converter or similar that I could integrate in to the entertainment system?
Any help would be gratefully received.
Happy to give any details required to help with assistance.

Thanks
No that is the normal spec for the 66 or 17 reg Venga 4. Pretty sure you would need a new head unit for DAB unless you can use a mobile DAB app and get to play via the car head unit. However afaik the car software only recognises mp3 and other audio files. Your mobile "may" possibly stream DAB as audio. But I do not have the latest vehicle software version. Suggest you ask in the Kia Cust service forum. Others here may know a lot more.

Reactions: Phil in Wales
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.