Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Just purchased a 2016 Sportage and no SD card in the nav slot so looking to get one, anyone know which one? Looks like QLe PN 96554-F1070?
Thanks,
Mick G

·
Super Moderator
3,145 Posts
Private or dealer?

If dealer get them to pay for it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SD nav card

Thanks for the reply, dealer (non Kia) but advertised as no SD card. Did not appear a problem but finding it difficult to see which one I need. Plenty on E-bay so should not be a problem one I know.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Thanks for the reply, dealer (non Kia) but advertised as no SD card. Did not appear a problem but finding it difficult to see which one I need. Plenty on E-bay so should not be a problem one I know.
Sold as no SD Card sounds sus - why would the SD card be missing?, can't see a reason for a user to remove it. A dealer might if the NAV unit was broken however - hope it's not that. Perhaps word with your official Kia dealer seeking sympathy "just bought the car can you help" they may try their card as a good will gesture hoping you will get them to service the car.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Mine is QLe 96554-F1050 32 GB

Of course you will also need the contents and I presume that the KIA part already has them.- drop in to your local KIA dealer and ask them?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help, don't think the unit has a problem, good dealer and have full 3 month RAC backed warranty so should be OK even if suspect. We have local KIA dealer so will call by on Friday and see how helpful they are.
Cheers,

Mick G

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Did you find out what card you needed? I’m having the same problem
Note that the OP joined 10 mnths ago, posted 3 times and has not been seen since so don't hold yuor breath for him to reply.

I believe your only option is to buy one from KIA and expensive they are too.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Did you find out what card you needed? I’m having the same problem

Hi user12

If you've just bought from a Kia dealer, please PM us with the reg and dealer name so we can investigate. If you've bought from outside Kia or the card has otherwise been lost, we can only refer you to your local parts team to confirm which card you need and to place an order. You can find details for your nearest here -

KCS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts