Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone tell me the difference between a 2016 optima grille and the same car but a jf are the grills different just i purchased one and there arguing its for my car but looks nothing like it thanks
Hood Sleeve Grey Helmet Grille

Shoe Chair Comfort Grey Material property

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi so the jf is the model the dealers use. I think 16 plate is on a chance over of a face-lift also so your might be a earlier one and the grille might be for the face-lift or the other way round. I'm sure if you ring a dealer with your reg and ask them if the part number on the back of the grille will fit they will tell you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah mines the face-lift but this one they sent of eBay is different I've tried the dealer no luck basically its so I can advertise it correctly and sell it on try to get some cash back but thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
can anyone tell me the difference between a 2016 optima grille and the same car but a jf are the grills different just i purchased one and there arguing its for my car but looks nothing like it thanks View attachment 16765
View attachment 16766
can anyone tell me the difference between a 2016 optima grille and the same car but a jf are the grills different just i purchased one and there arguing its for my car but looks nothing like it thanks View attachment 16765
View attachment 16766
Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car

·
Registered
Optima SW ‘18
6 Posts
View attachment 16766
this grille s for the GT line SW or saloon 2016-onwards 👍
So it is a JF model, but up until 2019 when they brought another facelift out. But only for the GT line.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts