Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Just coming up to a year of us being Sportage owners, and we have our MOT booked in for next week. Ours is a 2013, 63 Plate, 1.7 diesel, and was wondering if thereis anything I should look out for or double check prior to the MOT?

Im confident with all the obvious stuff like bulbs/wipers/tyres/brakes etc but just curious if people expect anything on a Sportage this age?

A little bit of background info, the garage we bought the car from last year did an MOT as part of the sale, which passed with no advisory鈥檚, although as soon as I got the car home I had to adjust the handbrake as it was pulling very high... confidence in that MOT is low... 馃槀

Cheers

Registered
To be honest trying to pre judge the m.o.t these days is not worth your time as you say you have done the obvious i now just put it in and hope for the best other members might think diffent

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
To be honest trying to pre judge the m.o.t these days is not worth your time as you say you have done the obvious i now just put it in and hope for the best
You're right Rob, and to be fair it passed with no advisories, so happy days! Cheers for your input!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts