Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.I am waiting for my new RIO To arrive.I am in Canada so we only get the 1.6 Petrol & the automatic transmission in the full spec version.I am getting all options including Leather seats & Heated steering wheel but no Navi(I have 2 GARMINS). I have not driven the 17 inch wheel with Sport Suspension package only the 16 inch. The sport suspension cars are not available yet.Is the ride quality decent with the lower profile 45 seriestyres? I will put 16 inch wheels on with snow tires for the winter.Thanks Terry

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We get a very similar car but diferent option packages & names (LX,LX+,EX & EX Luxury).Mine will be a sedan with a trunk not a hatchback like your 5 door.I could have bought either but preferred the look of the sedan. Go to Kia.ca & you will see.We only get 5 year 100000 KM Warranty but lots more Kit.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Just checked it out and you do have the same Rio. You also get a 2.4 or a 2.0 charged Optima and we are only getting a 1.7 TD, now that aint bloody fair LOL.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Even your Rio spec is better than ours and we dont even get a leather option. I'm gunna move to Canada so I can have the 2.0l tubby Optima LOL

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was Born in the U.K. (Ruislip Middlesex) & I should move back to have your Smokepots!(Diesels). Only VW & Mercedes market Diesels in North America.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts