Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any idea of availability and prices for Carpet Mats and Boot liner for the New Sportage, It shows some accessories on kia's website but no Carpet Mats only rubber and no prices for the boot mat or anything else.
Thanks in anticipation

Edited by: kiaman

·
Registered
662 Posts
Priceing is available for 2011 FE sportage carpet mat sets £42.54 + vat send me a Pm with your standard e mail and i will send you a accessory list and priceing

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi there, I spoke to my dealer when I had a slight problem with the Sportage on collection and he kindly gave us a full set so they are available but I guess you need to ask the dealership. I've also noticed some accessories forthe Sportage 1st Edt coming in from abroad but I'm not comfortable buying them without seeing them first?

Hopethe above helps

·
Registered
95 Posts
I've just picked my sportage up and offical sportage mats were available for it for me (didnt pay of course, dont spend 21k on a car to buy mats thats for sure!)
Be carefull with what unoffical stuff you order though. The mats are shapped odly due to the accelerator coming out of the floor on the car.

Slim

·
Registered
564 Posts
I'm still waiting for side bars which were ordered when I ordered the car. Had the car 2 weeks now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I came across a company, who make tailored car mats and the quality was excellent. They were very competitive on price, so I would recommend them. Hope this helps.
Edited by: pet911

1 - 9 of 9 Posts