Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I am selling 4 x 2011 Sportage alloys with Hankook tyres from a 2011 Sportage. Covered 500 miles since October so like new- no marks or scrapes whatsoever.

As you know, these are £300 each from Kia and the tyres are approx £120 at online prices so grab a bargain.

I'm looking for £599 ONO. Please note, the Siamese cat is NOT included.

Thanks.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Every car I know comes with 4 alloys and either a full steel or space saver spare wheel... You don't buy sets of 5

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
RichieD76 said:
Every car I know comes with 4 alloys and either a full steel or space saver spare wheel... You don't buy sets of 5

Every car except a Sportage.

I buy sets of five. Maybe I'm odd.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Serious? Does it even come with a spare alloy? If so....that is brilliant. I know someone with a £60k M class Merc who even had a steel as a spare.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
RichieD76 said:
Serious? Does it even come with a spare alloy? If so....that is brilliant. I know someone with a £60k M class Merc who even had a steel as a spare.

Yes, they come with a full size spare alloy that matches the other four on the car. A nice touch that certainly helped us make up our minds to buy.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Yep - mine's got five alloys

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm based in Edinburgh and Ican arrange a courier for £35-£39.99 depending on what service level you wish.
I have the 5th wheel but as I don't have an alternative spare I need it. Unless you have a spare wheel and tyre you can swap?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm in Edinburgh. A courier can be arranged by me for £39.99.
I have the 5th wheel but it is my spare. Unless you have a wheel and tyre you can swap with me?

Thanks.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yep Sportage comes with 5 alloys, just starting the rotation as per the manual but hit a snag with the rear offside locknut being too tight. Sorted today with better tools so will need to finish my rotation when I get a chance, giving the wheels a good clean at the same time

£120/tyre I better start saving cos with this rotation lark I might need 5! - thats £600 but at 7500 miles every 10 months hopefully it won't be for a couple of years.

Considered your wheels but storage will be an issue - guess you got the 18" wheels for your motor? Did you buy them from a dealer?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts