Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon all ,

Im new to the forum and wondered if you wonderful people would be able to help me please . I’m getting these codes:

P0098 sensor 2 intake air temperature sensor high signal
intermittent

P0238 Turbo/ supercharger sensor A circuit high
intermittent

I’m assuming code P0098 is causing the other fault code. I can’t find any reference to the IAT sensor . Is this incorporated into the MAF sensor ? Sometimes it drives fine then other times it’s like the turbo isn’t kicking in and won’t Rev too high either. Ive cleaned the MAF, the air box , new air filter, cleaned the connector but to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Im new to the forum and wondered if you wonderful people would be able to help me please .
A belated welcome to the forum, 'Sport-age'.

As many forum members tend to look in on their particular model sub-forum without much regard for the rest, it might have been wise to place your thread in the appropriate Sportage sub-forum.

Nonetheless, hopefully someone will spot your post who may be able to provide the answers you want.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A belated welcome to the forum, 'Sport-age'.

As many forum members tend to look in on their particular model sub-forum without much regard for the rest, it might have been wise to place your thread in the appropriate Sportage sub-forum.

Nonetheless, hopefully someone will spot your post who may be able to provide the answers you want.
Thank you . I have posted in the sub-forum but no bites so I thought I’d cast my net further 👍

1 - 3 of 3 Posts