Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The following specification additions/changes are implemented on all Sorento models - <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><?: PREFIX = O /><O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>
Emergency Stop Signal (ESS) Lights ""“ an additional safety feature which flashes the rear lights when the vehicle is braked rapidly or severely, to warn following drivers of a potential emergency stop situation.<O:p></O:p>
Badge/Description Change ""“ the 4WD system on all ""˜KX' models will now be termed All-Wheel Drive (AWD). As such external wing badge emblems change from 4WD to AWD.<O:p></O:p>
Sorento KX-2 & KX-3 Models<O:p></O:p>
<?: prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><?: PREFIX = V /></V:STROKE></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:ULAS></V:pATH><O:LOCK aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></O:LOCK></V:SHAPE></V:><?: prefix = w ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:word" /><?: PREFIX = W /><W:WRAP ="tight"></W:WRAP></V:SHAPE>Bluetooth is added as a standard feature to all ""˜KX-2' grades upwards. Bluetooth functionality allows a mobile phone to wirelessly connect to the audio system, enabling the driver to safely receive hands-free calls whilst driving. Functionality is provided via buttons mounted on the steering wheel. MP3 music files can also be played from the phone via the vehicle audio system, similar to the CD Audio with MP3 functionality. <O:p></O:p>
Self-Levelling Suspension (SLS)<O:p></O:p>
All ""˜KX' models will be offered with optional Self-Levelling Suspension at an additional cost of £500 inclusive of VAT (17.5%).<O:p></O:p>

·
Registered
13 Posts
Viking Paul

Do you know if one can have the blue tooth functionality fitted to the first edition of the KX3? I have one of these and still cannot find an SOT cable to enable my Parrot to work properly.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Pete I have the KX3 auto and have had a cable that works the cable number is 84464 and the extension cable to go to the amp is AE4 2.5mtr the were obtained from WWW.KRAM.DK if you mark your e-mail for the attention of Peter Svane he should be able to put youin touchwith the UK stockist.

Regards
Doug

1 - 3 of 3 Posts