Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Great forum!

Have a 2010 Kia Ceed and just got an Iphone 4.
Already have the Kia USB/AUX cable and music plays great through it and I can access playlists, albums access via steering wheel controls.

I plan to hold on to the car for many years so plan to invest in a proper built in car kit that uses the car speakers. Really i want something not too big/ugly that has an lcd display for browsing through address book. Don't really need music streamed via bluetooth as i have the cable (which more importantly charges the Iphone), Thinkin the MKi9100 would be ideal, even if I never use it to send music via bluetooth.

Looking to hear of your experiences of this particular kit in your Kia or get any other tips?

Many thanks!

C

·
Registered
543 Posts
The parrot systems are one of the best on the Market i feel an they look quite nice to the new models and look very stylish , but be warned if you get audio installer to fit the device make sure they correctly wire into you iso plugs because I had one recently installed and was very poorly done they spliced into the main iso leads and used elecrtrical connects but made the speakers crackle a bit which wasn't right . I ended up installing myself and was not to hard to do along as you can get to the back easily as the parrot hands free unit block is quite large .
I would defently get one again for another car and get halfords to fit because there quite quick at doing it and there finish is nice too .
Hope this helps :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got a parrot mki9100 in the end. Works great with my iPhone, would highly reccomend splashing out on this if you plan to keep the car for a few years. Connects into car without any additional loom connectors etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts