Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of buying a 2010 Ceed 1.6 crdi auto estate. My poor left knee is struggling with the clutch pedal now and having owned a Kia previously quite fancy this car.
My first question of many regards the bluetooth capability of this car.
I cannot seem to find mention of Phone connectivity. Quite important to me that it has this.
Be grateful for any help on that and indeed personal experience of this particular model.
Thanks for any help in advance.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mine has the blue tooth facility and funnily enough I was just about to put it up for sale. It's a 2010 Cee'd 3 1.6 crdi estate auto in silver with 59300 miles on it. Climate control, cruise control, all 4 electric windows, electric mirrors with heaters,usb and aux connectivity, fridge, home made dog guard and boot liner, Cee'd floor carpet mats.
£5200.
Any good to you?
James

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes. As soon as you switch the car on it connects automatically. The mic is built in to the roof lining and the sound comes out the radio speakers.
Would you like me to email some pictures of the car to you?Edited by: Boddney

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still just looking at the moment but thanks for the reply. Trying to sell my Toyota privately first.
How do you find the ride. As well as needing an auto for my kneemy Toyota is like riding on bricks. Looking for a softer ride.
Thanks again for taking the time to answer.
Where are you based.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Smooth, very smooth and quiet compared to my 54 plate Corolla. I suppose with it being a bit longer as it's an estate it lengthens the bumps out kind of thing. Mine is still like brand new and with the 7 year warranty not running out until June 2017 I can't see it being any problems for a long time.
I'm based in Norwich near the airport.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts