Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

As I have now changed to a 2016 Sportage I have some items from may last Sportage which wont fit and need to clear. - Collection only please due to sizes (Luton/Dunstable area)

1 Set of official Kia Sportage velour Mats - £15
1 Set (including boot mat) rubber mats (non oem but made to measure) - £15

1 set of mud flaps - front and rear - £20

Wiring and Fascia kit to upgrade factory nav to aftermarket stereo. This upgraded the infinity sat nav to a Pioneer dab head unit with Android auto, retained factory back up cam and amp, the only thing I couldn't get working was teh steering controls.

Cost over £150 in April this year - for Sale at £95

Consists of:
<ul>[*]Facia adaptor and cage[*]Camera retention adaptor[*]Aerial adaptor[*]Digital Amp retentionadaptor(SPDIF) and steering retention lead (butdidn'tget this working)[*]USB retention lead (toretainthe USB in the centre console) -still sealed[/list]

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hiwestview1a,

I still have all these items for sale. Are there anyparticularparts you are interested in?

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hiya I'm interested in it all but would like to know if you would post, also with regards to the radio kit at 95 could I send a private message on this to ask more questions thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, I'm honestly unsure about posting as there are a lot of items of different sizes and materials. Where are you based?

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts