FOR SALE a New Genuine OEM Kia / Hyundai Rear View Mirror with Auto Dim /and Reversing Camera Display.

This particular design of interior rear view Electrochromic Mirror, with the auto dim, and the built-in reverse camera display, was factory fitted on my 2011 Kia Sedona 3 Mk II 2.2 Crdi.

It's from my understanding on the Kia Sedona's MkII 2.2 CRDI built between 2010-2012 with the optional trim level package 2 & 3 came factory fitted with this particular RVM as standard In the UK.

Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Automotive tail & brake light Hood Car

The correct OEM Part Number for this Interior Rear View Mirror from Kia: 85101 3F400, 851013F400, 85101- 3F400.
The actual purchase price from Kia Is a staggering £1.250+VAT!!

"It Is The Buyer's Responsibility To Research Proper Vehicle Fitment Before Purchasing"

This RearView Mirror is also fitted in other Kia / Hyundai Vehicles, Models and Years?
(As long as the OEM part number matches the ones I have listed above)

Note: This Part may have minor imperfections from bulk storage/shipment. Overall still in excellent like new condition. Comes as shown in photos!

Delivery: RM 1st Class signed for delivery postage (+£5.50) to the UK mainland Only!

(I will consider other EU countries and internationally but you will need to contact me first so I can work out the courier cost to your destination) "You will be liable to pay for any import taxes and import duties into the country you live in")

Grab yourself a bargain.

Any questions please feel free to send me a message and I will get back to you at the earliest opportunity

Many Thanks for looking....

Paul

Automotive parking light Mirror Automotive lighting Automotive mirror Automotive side-view mirror
Table Bumper Camera accessory Gas Bicycle part

Camera accessory Adapter Gadget Rectangle Cameras & optics

Synthetic rubber Camera accessory Automotive tire Audio equipment Cylinder

Bumper Automotive exterior Tints and shades Metal Auto part

Light Line Cable Trigger Gun accessory

Rectangle Bumper Automotive exterior Office supplies Composite material