Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need 2004 kia sedona wiring diagram asap. My car is in the garage and know one knows the fault. The AA did not have a clue and Kia Viking Kia said they have not heard of this one.

Ok Fault is. No Back lights, no electric windows, no dash, no interior lights, no central locking, no alarm. All this happened when i got in to the car this morning. Its at the garage and the auto electrician is having a hard time finding the fault. If i can get a copy of the Diagram it may help .

I own a 2004 auto CRDI 2.9 T-LE

Many thanks

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just got a reply from another forum

I have a Carnival 2004 2.5 V6 with exactly the same problem. It has been tracked down to a small box located behind the cup holder in the front, all the centre consol has to be removed. It is located right at floor level and is called an ECU-ETACS. Black box about 5x3 inches with two plugs in it, one white one black. <BR itxt="1">The Australian Part number from Kia is OK53D-67-720.<BR itxt="1">Be warned, THEY ARE NOT CHEAP, $483.00AUD<BR itxt="1">Hope this helped.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kia already have the car now, so i will leave it with them. As i need it asap for work and lost two days because of this.

Thank you very much tho :eek:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts