Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is a thread on this but it seems mainly to be for the 1.7 2wd and petrol models.

Im running at at around 37mpg which is less than I expected to be honest. That is a broad combination of running types, town, rural and motorway.

I did think that the manual 2.0 crdi version would be 40mpg+. Up to now the consumption is no better than my 2.2 diesel auto freelander 2.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm running at a true 34, indicated 36/7 mpg. I was kind of expecting a little more, but I've only done just over 1k miles.

Paul

·
Registered
564 Posts
Away from home at the moment and some fairly gentle driving taking place sticking (mainly) to national speed limits and setting cruise to about 70/72 mph on motorways trip computer is showing 41.5. Just over 7000 on clock and the car is now 12 months old. There does seem to have been an improvement since it was serviced last week! I wonder if the software updates that were applied are responsible?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a 2.0crdi awd kx-3 and its currently getting 32mpg max. I have done only 600miles and 80% of that has been pottering in and out of town.

·
Registered
451 Posts
My 2.0 FE diesel with 9600 on the clock is currently showing 43.3 mpg this is mostly motorway, A roads and a31/2 mile trip to work and back through the town, which overall I am happy with I don't drive like a loony but dont hang about either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts