Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well that year went fast,23sept my 2ltr crdi first edition was one year old 7345 miles on the clock,took it to my local dealer kia boongate p/boro for its serviceand get a couple of problems sorted ,one being the reverse sensors factory fitted type not beeping just getting one long sreech. KIA rang me to say the service was done no problems but they were having grief with the sensors,today 29sept i got my car back real trouble finding the fault as it wasnt the sensors in the rear bumper some other control unit hidden in the car , five days it took in total but i,m not really got any beef they did lend me a brand new piccanto 3 nice but way too small but would make a good 2nd car My other beef with kia was the lacca on my bling wheels flaking off at the rim kia has agreed they were damaged when the tyres were fitted and will replace them just waiting for them too arrive from somewhere reckon thats the planet zog been waiting since march service cost £196 which i supose is about par ,on the whole have to say very pleased with the car and kia bit slow getting things done but as far as i,m concerned they have 7 years to sort it ,i can wait . can they put up with me for 7yrs only time will tell I thank you for reading my rant GUY

·
Registered
536 Posts
Hopefully they don't take there time preparing new cars. Brought a new proceed 4 from there today. Don't want to take your thead to far from subject but do you recommend them for servicing and repairs as I've a dealership closer. It's just it was a lot easier to screw a good deal out of Peterborough KIA Edited by: RichieD76

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HI Richie ,i would say yes i do recommend kia boongate very helpful and as far as i can tell did a good job on my car ,the guy who seems in charge of the service dept is luke and seems to have his finger on the button,wasnt impressed with the half hearted attempt to clean my car after service but i am fussy when it comes to clean cars next time i will ask them just to knock it off the bill ,just dont come hunting me down if the screw up on the first repair or sevice ,enjoy the new one.....GUY

·
Registered
536 Posts
Thanks GUY. The sales team or more specifically Andrew was mega helpful and moved about 10 cars out of the way on the forecourt just so we could have a test drive, so was happy with the determination (some people have said how some dealers don't even seam interested) Have to say I am put off of getting Front & back parking sensors now though. Shouldn't matter with the reverse camera but would help the mrs no end. Keep in touch if they finally get it sorted. Edited by: RichieD76

1 - 4 of 4 Posts