Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey :)
Firstly I need to say that I'm not fortunate to have the above car it's my Mum's :)
The car didn't come with a space saver or spare tyre (Dads fault it would seem) and we are looking to get a space saver tyre for it. I've found lots of examples of 14" and 15" ones but none for 16". I'm not sure if it's unusual but my Mum's car has 16" wheels

Can you guys help me?
Does the space saver need to be 16" or could it be 15" (I'd like her to be safe)
is there a different car that uses the same wheels that may have a space saver 16"?
any help would be really appreciated
Thanks

·
Registered
66 plate Sportage KX4
66 Posts
Hey :)
Firstly I need to say that I'm not fortunate to have the above car it's my Mum's :)
The car didn't come with a space saver or spare tyre (Dads fault it would seem) and we are looking to get a space saver tyre for it. I've found lots of examples of 14" and 15" ones but none for 16". I'm not sure if it's unusual but my Mum's car has 16" wheels
View attachment 8828 View attachment 8830

Can you guys help me?
Does the space saver need to be 16" or could it be 15" (I'd like her to be safe)
is there a different car that uses the same wheels that may have a space saver 16"?
any help would be really appreciated
Thanks
Space savers are generally a different size to the normal wheels/tyres.
they are usually very small width to save space. This also means they-are only to be used for a few miles at low speed (they are only meant to get you to a garage)

·
Registered
620 Posts
I have a genuine 15 inch spacesaver & toolkit from my traded in Picanto GT Line S if interested i also got Picanto rubber mats & boot mat, i am going to put them on ebay next week

1 - 5 of 5 Posts