Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, yesterday I went out to my eNiro and tried to unlock it. The lights on the mirrors came on and stayed on, but car didn't unlock. The car was completely dead so had to call Kia Assist/AA to come up. the guy said 12v was completely dead and topped it up enough to get me going.

I have no idea why this happened, as I locked it up normally and use Auto lights, so nothing would have been left on or connected to USB overnight.

After the issue with my 12v battery drainage yesterday, I drove the car last night and this morning and now I notice that none of the buttons and dials directly under the touchscreen (Nav, Setup, volume, etc.) are working. All other buttons (e.g. Climate, EV, steering wheel controls) are working fine.

Could this have something to do with my 12v battery issue? I'll be contacting my dealer tomorrow anyway to sort this out as I'm a bit nervous driving it now.

·
Registered
Niro DL, 2020, KIA Connect
149 Posts
You can try to do a hard-reset via the little hole right by the volume knop with a small pin.

Reactions: grendel
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.