Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,603 Posts
@Aln114 and @Daveyboy123 - I suspect that those of us who have the 'older style' media systems are back to the "second quarter, once a year" scheduled. Whereas those owners with the Gen 5W, all singing, all dancing system, will get updates as and when they become available.

·
Super Moderator
3,603 Posts
Hi, I done a update on my Sportage 1.6 diesel 2019 and it has not fixed. still doesn't pickup speed limit signs.
Unfortunately the Standard Gen 5 systems have not had an update since the 211029 (29/10/21) version. The information members are getting is confusing, somebody has been told the Gen 5 system is getting and update soon, another member was told it wouldn't be until April. :eek:

Edit: @iooi types faster than I can.

·
Super Moderator
3,603 Posts
Update on a stick and I have two options, quick or general. Have people with the broken systems done one or the other?…

Thoughts please.
Just a suggestion, but it would really help if you add the model and year of car you have. It makes understanding queries much easier for others. If you put it into the Account Signature it will be in all your posts. ;) ;)

Reactions: iooi
1 - 5 of 5 Posts