Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm doing well understanding how to add locations to the Sat Nav on my e-Niro 4+, but one thing eludes me. I could do this on my c'eed but I am missing the trick on the Niro:

How can I save a Tour? A regular journey needs to have a Tour set, with one intermediate waypoint, to avoid a town centre. I would like to be able to save it as a Tour for quick recall next time.

Super Moderator
Not able to get out to car at moment.
Are you not able to choose previous locations?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your interest. I notice there is an icon, greyed out, for Planned Tours as well as one for Plan Tour. That suggests that it must be possible to save and recall a Tour. I wondered if I had to do the Tour before I could save it, so I made one up and followed it. Couldn't see anywhere to save it. Previous Locations recorded the destination but when selected, it did not include the intermediate - and essential - Tour point.

I know that what I want is in there somewhere but I am still missing it. How to save a Tour for future use again.

Registered
Hello smithxl from Surrey. Hoping not to teach you what you already know. I have E-Niro 4 (MY20) with gen 5 head unit. On main "nav" screen (pic1), slide screen to the left to get "tour" screen (pic 2). Select "plan tour". I think you already got this far??? On nav screen create your route ( tour) and then save it using the "SD card" button (pic 3). Hope this helps.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
firefly6260, many thanks indeed. When I saw that your "Planned Tours" icon was lit, I knew that you knew what I wanted to know. That symbol, which I had not seen referenced anywhere (unless it just didn't register), does what I wanted. I suffer from an excess of logic I think; if saving a destination is obvious and intuitive, I expected saving a tour be likewise. Shows what an idiot I am.

Thanks again. There will be more...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts