Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok some of you guys are haveing issues getting your hands on the New Sportage well my Boss managed to trade with another dealertheir First Edition sportage so we have 1 and 1 only Diesel Manual First Edition Sportage in Silver its in stock with us now and ready for delivery by the weekend so if you are interested then please call Nick Evans on 02380473773 from 9am thursday morning it will be sold on a first come first pay basis

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hello Nick,

Thanks for this information. I only spotted it this morning by chance after reading some of the other longer running conversations.

I've been agonising over whether to buy the petrol version for one reason or another and of course whilst deliberating lost out on the chance for the diesel.

When I saw your posting I only called out of curiosity. I suppose just so I could hear the words "sorry it's gone" Well I was wrong and I will be picking it up next weekend. I spokewith your colleague Marcusas this was your day off.

I might see youwhen I come to pick it up on Saturday(Could be Friday just seeing how things pan out)

Chris.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Cheers BigWeb,

Just a quicky. I love the Sportage design. There are other pretty lookingsuvexamples out there for example Audi and Volvo (in my opinion, but beyond my budget) the other's not so bad like Nissan Quashi thingy, CRV or Mitsubishi ASX. As for the Mini Countryman, "lipstick and pigs" spring to mind.

But yes, I can't wait to pick it up. Bring on the snow. I'm not getting stuck on my drive this year!

Chris.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Chris, i know what you mean but I did park next to a Nissan Quashi just the other day and I'm not joking the Kia Sprtage is so much bigger and looks so much better than the dated Nissan. It was a close call in theWhat Car mag when all three went head to head. My onlynegative is that the Kia would have looked better if it went for the Sat Nav as standard instead of a normal looking radio screen. All said, i did my home work and the Kia wins hans down.

Let me know how you get on?

cheers

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chris great to know we could help another club member i know you wont be disapointed with the FE its a great car ask for me when you come in would be nice to meet
cheers

Paul

·
Registered
69 Posts
Paul, <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Sorry I forgot to look out for you on Friday. I was hoping to work on the train down but there was virtually no signal all the way so lost a lots of time andwas only thinking about jumping in the car and heading home whilst in the dealership. Non the less cracking car, first impressions great and some inquisitive looks from other motorist...... it's just as pity my wife will be using it most of the time. (Until the weekends and then it's mine again
<?: prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /></v:stroke></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:ulas></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shape>)

Regards
Chris.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts