Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I am new to this club, hope you all are fine.
I have recently brought Sportage 2017 1.7 Crdi MT.
My car doesn’t have reverse camera and reverse sensor, my car has basic radio and cd stereo, I want to install company’s original Sat Nav and reverse camera and reverse sensor but they said it is not possible as it has not come with company fitted.
Any suggestions from you all?

Regards
Bibin

·
Super Moderator
3,800 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
I don't recognise the MT element of your car, however your description sounds like a '1' version. What your are asking is not impossible, but I think it would be a mammoth task and prohibitively expensive. Maybe an after market system would be a better path. But that is just my opinion, other may feel different.

·
Registered
865 Posts
MT = Manual Transmission ?
We have an older Sportage and I fitted a nice aftermarket radio,we just use a stand alone Garmin Satnav with traffic info (ebay special) - it seems to work as well as the Kia built in satnavs (not necessarily a recommendation LOL) but without the Kia update hassles/worries.We spend a lot of journeys ignoring the satnav anyway as they quite often try to take you via unsuitable roads - we do have a laugh at the road and place pronunciations though :)

Reactions: mr.macspot
1 - 3 of 3 Posts