Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just ordered a 1.6 GDI 2 in Black - delivered Oct 31st

Can't wait, swapping over from a verso (dull) reading about break failures and sinking seats though - should I make the dealer aware of problems or will the new can have had these issues addressed?

Thanks & looking forward to becomming a regular around here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Picked car up on Monday, loving it. Great dealer experience overall. Bootliner, mats & flowers for the wife.. nice! Lets hope all future dealings are as good.
£16 a month for 3yr service plan. Sounds like good value to me?

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Jackrory said:
Picked car up on Monday, loving it. Great dealer experience overall. Bootliner,
mats & flowers for the wife.. nice! Lets hope all future dealings are as
good.

£16
a month for 3yr service plan. Sounds like good value to me?

Do
you mind me asking which dealer offered you that?

audioslim said:
Well I've just paid £205 for my first
years service so sounds like a good deal to me.

Slim

It
does vary depending in model. Diesels often cost more to service than petrols.

It's taken me about six attempts to make this post. Thanks to the dreaded...<div style="color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">500 Internal Server Error
<div style="color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; "><h3 style="margin-top: 10px; font-size: 1.2em; ">There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.</h3>

·
Registered
451 Posts
I paid £550 in 36 payments with no interest for 3 services and an MOT in the third year on my 2.0L First Edition diesel, which I thought was good value ( the dealer had an offer on at the timem well thats what they told me) for £15 odd a month

·
Registered
437 Posts
Reference brake failures there has so far been none in the UK and is highly unlikely and your vehicle would have been sorted at the docks before delivery to dealer, same also for the seat height dropping. Seat height is only due to the adjusting lever being in the wrong position and being lent on by driver entering and exiting the car.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I paid £ 500 in 3 instalments for 3yr servicing and half price MOT in the 3rd year. From local Kia garage

1 - 9 of 9 Posts