Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There seems to be premature failings of these suspension parts! Mine went at around 35K but some reportedly after as little as 5K. Has anyone out there suffered this as this has so far been the only failure on an otherwise faultless car! Mine were replaced under warranty as it started off as an annoying knocking noise which sounded as though something was loose in the boot, dealer was told to investigate at time of service.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I appear to be experiencing the same (or similar) problem on my '08 Ceed 1.6 crdi sw,but the knocking on my vehicle sounds like it's coming from the front end rather than the boot space. The car has done 16k miles. Assuming that it is the drop links, how serious a problem is this?My nearest Kia dealer is an hours' drive away and it's not easy for me to get there at the moment. Can I wait til the New Year to have it looked at?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Exact same thing happened to me-Links had to be replaced within 6months of each other at 45k but warranty paid for it. This am clutch burnt out at 60k and warranty won't pay for it at £500. So what does this "amazing" warranty pay for then?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts