Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I don't know if these questions have already been answered (couldn't find any) so sorry if repeat.

I have a couple of problems with my sedona. firstly at about 60mph the handbrake light comes on along with its associated "boing" any ideas why this would come on at a certain speed range? i know it is linked to the handbrake,brake fluid and possibly pad depth, handbrake is fully down, and fluid is fine. i would have thought that if it was pad depth it would only light on brake operation. so that leaves the abs system but i have not known any abs system to use this particular light for a fault any help greatlyreceived.

Secondly the rear heater is blowing cold, when the button is pressed the air flow is changed from the top vents to the lower one so i know that side is working but i can't see how the rear blower gets the heat to it, is it electrical or coolant based heating etc?

and finally is an 05 plate 2.9 Diesel OBD 2 compliant?

thx for any help you can give.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi
There is a pin switch just above the handbrake foot pedal, if you lie on your back it is easy to get to, might be worth pulling the wire off it and test, just to rule it out, the switch is connected to the peadal assembly with a small screw.
Are the rear heater water pipes hot?

05 plate will support ODBII

1 - 2 of 2 Posts