FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

Would you buy another soul?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
rangebyte View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rangebyte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 10:25pm
I believe my car history reflects my sentiment for Kia and the Soul.

Renault Clio - hand down from parents - 2011
Kia Soul Burner - "my" first car - 2012
Lexus CT200h - I wanted something more grown up - 2014
Lexus GS250 FSport - I wanted something sporty - 2015

Vauxhall Ampera - I wanted something different - 2016
Kia Soul Maxx - 2018

So I went full circle. Why? I bought a house and wanted to save on monthly payments, but it's different, offers all I need (carplay, leather, cruise etc) and fits in all the car parking spaces I need. Not to mention I find the dealer experience on par with Lexus...and they are good.
Sponsored Links

Sad555 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sad555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 12:08am
Well yes I would and have bought another soul,got my first a 59 reg shaker CRDI which I kept for 3 yrs no probs,IF I had to be really critical it would be about the plasticy interior and steering wheel and quite harsh ride (a lot to do with the condition of UK roads)and the split parcel shelf which doesn’t lift and fall with the tailgate? but didn’t lose much on value and it was what it was,great value for money.So 6yrs later and I’ve got the 1.6T sport and what a leap from my memories of the shaker ,yes still the split parcel shelf ,- point ,but apart from that and I’ve only done 60 miles ,what a transformation in every way and i,m driving like miss daisy,its so smooth and quiet ,great finish to the interior and all the extras so just a matter of running it in and enjoying the 200 bhp as well.I did get a bit worried driving home from the garage after picking it up with the sat nav on and was alarmed to see what I thought was the mpg dropping to what I thought was 11mpg (not wearing my reading glasses) only to realise this was the distance remaining to destination so a bit of time to RFM.
mrbenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrbenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 5:55am
I had 4 Citroens, each time getting bigger, faster and better equipped each time. 

Then a Kia Optima, another Optima but auto and top of the range. So got hooked on Korean cars. 

Bought a Hyundai Genesis, which has everything. All the luxuries, far better than anything German. 

But then bought a Soul EV. Lost a few of the luxuries, but which would I buy again? Definitely an Electric Soul or whatever replaces it would be seriously looked at. 
Kia Soul EV
Formerly: 2015/65 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 V6, 2014/14 Optima 3 Auto, 2012/62 Optima 2 Tech Manual in Black, Citroen C5 (twice), Xsara and Saxo.
cf47_craig View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cf47_craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 7:08pm
Just have its the only car I like on sale in the UK

My Kia Soul History since 2010
Soul Tempest Auto 60 plate. 2010- 2012
Soul 2 CDI Manual 12 plate 2012- 2013
Soul 2 Auto.              12 plate 2014 - 2018
Soul 1 GDI               18 plate   2018 -

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic