FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

Would you buy another soul?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
dave1978 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dave1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2015 at 9:46am
Bound to be hard on 18" wheels - the sidewalls will be very shallow and stiff to get the correct rolling radius...
Cee'd 2 Sportwagon 2013
Sponsored Links

azlady13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azlady13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2016 at 3:02am
I not only would, but have bought another. I got my first in 2011. The next in 2015. My newest still has the new tag on it. I won't have any other kind since my first one.
Signaller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Signaller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 10:56am
I had a Soul Quantum for Five years and have just replaced it with a Soul 3 diesel auto. I am amazed at the improvements in the 2017 model over the 2012. I did do a long test drive in a Sportage Sport and that convinced me to stay with the Soul.
suzukiclub View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzukiclub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 7:55pm
Bought a new a Soul Quantom on a 62 plate and have a new Soul in Canada
Niro First edition ocean blue
Gazza1970 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gazza1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 9:00pm
Even though I love my soul I won't be buying another one

Like all car manufacturers once they get established and a big customer base then they start to up the price.
Unfortunately for them other car manufactures are pumping out crossover cars for similar money as what you'd pay for a soul

I did look at the new soul turbo sport for the wife
it's a fantastic car and goes like a stabbed rat however as there was no movement on price when we test drove it
We just walked away.

Edited by Gazza1970 - 22 Apr 2017 at 9:07pm
Lomas75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lomas75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 9:38pm
First Soul was a Quantum 1.6crdi, and now we have 2017 Soul sport and we decided to choose that over a Sportage because there are 2 GT's on my road and we did not want to follow the Jone's, I think the new Soul Sport is a great car, and is worth every penny, plus we got a good deal, ride is still,a bit harsh, but a lot of car for your money and the look on peoples faces in badge snobs cars when you leave them at the traffic lights is priceless!
Kia Soul sport 2017
Mike Campbell View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Campbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 5:07pm
Yes !

Ordered a Soul 3 Auto Diesel in White with Red roof, off the spec sheet, 4th April.
This will replace my Mixx (Sept 2014) in Blue with White roof which has done just over 12K miles.
Main difference being the leather seating.
ETA for the Soul 3 is end May.

So if anyone is after a Mixx, Auto Diesel, excellent condition, here's your chance !
Contact the Dealer.

Prior to Mixx had a Sorento for seven years.
Almost 10 years of trouble free motoring, so hoping this will continue with the Soul 3.
picasso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote picasso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 1:17am
Well I am back after starting this thread way back had Nissan Juke/qashqai but an
Ad caught my eye in dealer today and after going in for a look ended up buying
A special model called. An 134 Urban in white, boy what a change since my 2012
Hunter the ride is brilliant on 17" wheels

2012 hunter 1.6 diesel
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic