FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

Would you buy another soul?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
picasso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote picasso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would you buy another soul?
    Posted: 16 Jul 2015 at 8:47am
Noticed a few people saying "aurevoir" on here did they buy another soul ?
Would you buy another ?
2012 hunter 1.6 diesel
Sponsored Links

FunkSoulBrother View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FunkSoulBrother Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2015 at 3:07pm
I would and I've only had mine 2 months. The new ones are fantastic. When I've had this a while I'll probably upgrade to a newer one   
picasso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote picasso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2015 at 5:49pm
With greatest of respect Chris You are still on your honeymoon period I thought just like you.
And having first one for 6 months bought a new one, which I had for 2 years I love the build quality 7 yr warranty
And the fantastic Diesel engines. But as I am getting on a bit the harsh ride got to me in the end and I changed.
But hey, there will be plenty of owners on here that are happy. Now if they had the suspension of the venga
(Prefer the looks of the soul) Which seems a much more comfortable ride who knows might buy another.
2012 hunter 1.6 diesel
grumpycrdi View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grumpycrdi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2015 at 5:51pm
Bigger profile tyres make all the difference
Dave R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2015 at 6:16pm
Love the Soul even with my 18" wheels ,ride may be hard but it improves handling .Would I buy a new one ,I don't know as the higher price puts it up against some very good cars .

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FunkSoulBrother Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2015 at 7:55pm
I come from a world of hard rides. Soul is like a limo to me Smile I don't like soft and wallowing LOL
Dave R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2015 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by FunkSoulBrother FunkSoulBrother wrote:

I come from a world of hard rides. Soul is like a limo to me Smile I don't like soft and wallowing LOL

What Soul do you run ?

I have the Soul Tempest diesel 2010 reg and the ride is hard on that as the 18" wheels with the low profile tyres make it rather harsh but I think that it improves the handling .

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FunkSoulBrother Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2015 at 2:26pm
A soul2 on 16" wheels I think. ride is exceptionally smooth.

Previous cars include a 20vt turbo Fiat Coupe and a Alfa Brera - very different than the soul.
Dave R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2015 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by FunkSoulBrother FunkSoulBrother wrote:

A soul2 on 16" wheels I think. ride is exceptionally smooth.

Previous cars include a 20vt turbo Fiat Coupe and a Alfa Brera - very different than the soul.

The Tempest with the 18" wheels are not smooth , I have driven both and there is a big difference.
picasso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote picasso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2015 at 10:44pm
My last was a soul hunter with 18" alloys and was a hard ride.
2012 hunter 1.6 diesel
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic