FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

workshop manual

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
parcel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 11:09am
Hi, I've gotta copy of the US one,  du have dropbox, so I can download it to yours..
I drive a 2006 Kia Sedona CRDI L auto in Platinum Gold (not Beige, DVLA!) with a reversing camera.......

Bliss (most of the time)!
Sponsored Links

parcel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 11:12am
Hi, I've gotta copy of the US one.
If u give me ur email address on dropbox and password, I can download it to yours..
I drive a 2006 Kia Sedona CRDI L auto in Platinum Gold (not Beige, DVLA!) with a reversing camera.......

Bliss (most of the time)!
Jim Pettinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Pettinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 6:16pm
Hi ,thanks for the offer ,i have already mamaged to get a copy from another member,appreciate the offer...Thanks Jim
Cyrano8559 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyrano8559 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2017 at 8:11am
Hi Paul, drove my Sedona out to Bulgaria when we moved out here in 2010. It's been a great workhorse ever since. However road conditions out here are atrocious and the old girl has taken a beating. Had to gradually change some of the suspension items over the last year and now she has a diveshaft problem. I don't think that will be to much of a problem to remove and renew, but I can see that in the future I am going to have to refer to a manual to rectify future problems. The old girl is a 2004 2.9CRDI model. Do you still have access to the manuals you mentioned?
Regards Bob. 
Keith Sedona View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Sedona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2017 at 12:42pm
Hello Bruno, I also having difficulty in finding a suitable workshop manual for 2.9CRDI 53 reg, 
I read tat you could end email s to members if they make their email public. However I cant find my profile to change the settings.
I thank you for your time Keith
grumpycrdi View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grumpycrdi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2017 at 1:39pm
I'm afraid Bruno is no longer contributiing to the forum. It is a shame that we have lost a valuable member.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic