FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

workshop manual

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
bruno1926 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bruno1926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2015 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by Mark M Mark M wrote:

I'm in need of one too..lol
Why the hell cant you get one via the normal routes?

Mark
Just got back from holiday I have sent you an email .

Bruno1926
Sponsored Links

Lincspoacher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lincspoacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2015 at 11:29am
Hi Bruno1926,
My neighbour has a 04 2.9 Sedona, someone has put a second hand engine in it for him and it now won't start. He has the Ecuador etc from the donor vehicle, but as a retired mechanic he's come to me in total desperation. He's spent £600 so far and all he has is a boot full of bits and two pcm's. As you can guess what I need is a wiring diagram for the the engine, or a diagram showing the pin outs on the pcm. I can then scope out the various sensors etc and see what it's missing. I can access his old pcm using my Delphi ds150 and read the codes, his new second hand one that he bought of eBay after being told his pcm was faulty I can't communicate with at all. I would normally get him to ask you himself but he's Turkish and his English is ok but not great, he's a nice chap and I'll help him if I can but without any info I'm pretty stuffed, that and I'm in the open air workshop getting cold and wet. If you could help I would be very grateful, best regards
bruno1926 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bruno1926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2015 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by Lincspoacher Lincspoacher wrote:

Hi Bruno1926,
My neighbour has a 04 2.9 Sedona, someone has put a second hand engine in it for him and it now won't start. He has the Ecuador etc from the donor vehicle, but as a retired mechanic he's come to me in total desperation. He's spent £600 so far and all he has is a boot full of bits and two pcm's. As you can guess what I need is a wiring diagram for the the engine, or a diagram showing the pin outs on the pcm. I can then scope out the various sensors etc and see what it's missing. I can access his old pcm using my Delphi ds150 and read the codes, his new second hand one that he bought of eBay after being told his pcm was faulty I can't communicate with at all. I would normally get him to ask you himself but he's Turkish and his English is ok but not great, he's a nice chap and I'll help him if I can but without any info I'm pretty stuffed, that and I'm in the open air workshop getting cold and wet. If you could help I would be very grateful, best regards

Sorry for the late reply still catching up after returning from holiday. If you still need the information I'll sort through what I have  and send you something. Let me know if you still need it .
Thanks
Lincspoacher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lincspoacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 1:23pm
Hi Bruno thanks for the reply. I'd be very grateful for any info you have regarding this problem, my neighbour has virtually lost all hope with this vehicle and I'd like to help him out if I can. To be honest even if I get it going I don't know if it will drive because the garage he sent it to towed it 6 miles and just dumped it on his drive and it's a AUTOMATIC. So god knows if the transmission is still ok.

Many thanks for your help
Dale02Sedona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dale02Sedona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2015 at 7:37pm
Hi new here and like so many others i could also do with getting my hands on a workshop manual for a 2003 Sedona Manual 2.9 if some one could steer me in the right direction i would be obliged.

Thanks in anticipation

Dale
Sedona 2003 - 2.9 - Manual
plonker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote plonker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2015 at 8:01pm
Welcome dale.
sportage 2 gdi 62 plate
2014 Rio 3 diesel
mickthelad View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2015 at 4:46pm
I am also looking for a good workshop manual has he got any more
for the Sedona diesel auto hope some one can help me

Edited by mickthelad - 05 Oct 2015 at 6:00pm
Dale02Sedona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dale02Sedona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2015 at 5:52pm
Thank you good to be here thanks.
Sedona 2003 - 2.9 - Manual
SueM52 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SueM52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2015 at 3:28pm
Hi Bruno.  I'm a newbie also looking for a good workshop manual for a
2003 kia Sedona 2.9 diesel.  Just bought today, there was no owners handbook with it but can probably get from ebay, and I am also looking for a workshop manual.  Can you help please ? Thanks 
Sue
leggy7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leggy7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2015 at 9:07pm
hi Bruno, i too could do with the uk spec workshop manual, if you could send me thew link
thanks in advance
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic