FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

Workshop Manual

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
thameside View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thameside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2016 at 6:01pm
Sorry to hear that Bruno .

Hi mechanic , can you let me know how to make payment and send my contact details . Thanks . Steve
Sponsored Links

pat1942 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pat1942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2016 at 9:50pm
 bruno1926
I need a kia sedona 2002 2.9 workshop manual 
can you help please 

dalton011079 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalton011079 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2016 at 10:52pm
Hi mechanic. Is there a chance i could get a copy of the manual from you?
Wildboar Hunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildboar Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2016 at 8:19pm
Hi Bruno, if you are still selling the workshop manual for the 2.9 Kia SedonA CRDI 2007 Can you please tell me how to order one. Many thanks
thameside View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thameside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2016 at 8:42am
Bruno isn't doing the manuals any more as I have asked . Not sure about mechanic as I did ask . He replied by saying he had replaced his timing belt but nothing about the manual . So hopefullyechanic may be able to help .
Wildboar Hunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildboar Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2016 at 4:23pm
Many thanks. If you manage to contact him can you let me know please
Cliff77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cliff77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 3:21pm
HI,  i am looking for w/shop manual for  2006 2.9 sedona.   I am haveing trouble with the pas going stiff some times.    can you help me. if so i will send my address.  e mail is  cliff.ransley@sky.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic