FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

sportage radio manual

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
newped View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sportage radio manual
    Posted: 04 Dec 2012 at 4:33pm
hello all, i have recently purchased a 2008 automatic diesel sportage 2.0CRDi XE 2WD.  very pleased at the moment.  two small isssues are that the vehicle did not include a radio manual and appears to be missing a cargo net?. on subject of radio the local dealer was unfortunately of no help. Would appreciate any information on this subject.
Sponsored Links

KIAjunky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KIAjunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2012 at 1:10am
Hello and welcome.
If you can PM your email address to me, I will copy the pages from my owner manual and send them to you. Hopefully it is the same system.Smile
If you don't ask you don't get.

2008.Sportage XE:2CDRi-138 6 speed manual transmission.4WD
KIAjunky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KIAjunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2012 at 7:25am
You have email with files. Regards.

newped View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2012 at 10:47am
hi KIAjunky,

KIAjunky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KIAjunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2012 at 11:04am
Check email for files sent am.

Link for cargo net:-Copy and paste address. I have just ordered one.
                         http://www.care4car.com/productdisplay/modelfinder/142/Kia_Sportage_all_models_Car_Boot_Cargo_Luggage_Net.html
                Only £ 10.99 including VAT and Free UK Delivery

Did the files for Radio open ok, Do we have the same unit?

Edited by KIAjunky - 05 Dec 2012 at 6:42pm

newped View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 8:47am
John, slight difference in facial layout of radio/cd player, but given info supplied i can correctly infer workings of.  many thanks for prompt reply                  
Gill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by newped newped wrote:

hello all, i have recently purchased a 2008 automatic diesel sportage 2.0CRDi XE 2WD.  very pleased at the moment.  two small isssues are that the vehicle did not include a radio manual and appears to be missing a cargo net?. on subject of radio the local dealer was unfortunately of no help. Would appreciate any information on this subject.
Gill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 12:16pm
I don't have one either thought the decks under the radio was the cd player but not sure
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic