FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

Sportage mk4 RHD Owners Manual

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shaiboyuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaiboyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sportage mk4 RHD Owners Manual
    Posted: 14 May 2018 at 12:44am
Hi all

I know loads of you were looking for a digital copy of the Sportage owner manual mk4.
After a lot of chat with Kia they sent me a copy of it. So I've put it online for anyone to access. 

Hope it helps others.
Paul

Sponsored Links

vengablue View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vengablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 8:28am
Originally posted by shaiboyuk shaiboyuk wrote:

<span style="color: rgb29, 33, 41; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Hi all</span>
<span style="color: rgb29, 33, 41; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">
</span>
<span style="color: rgb29, 33, 41; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">I know loads of you were looking for a digital copy of the Sportage owner manual mk4.</span>
<span style="color: rgb29, 33, 41; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">After a lot of chat with Kia they sent me a copy of it. So I've put it online for anyone to access. </span>
<span style="color: rgb29, 33, 41; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">
</span>
<span style="color: rgb29, 33, 41; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Hope it helps others.</span><br style="color: rgb29, 33, 41; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Paul

If you sign up for MyKia owners manuals are now available as a downloaded PDF
toolpusher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toolpusher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 8:54am

If you sign up for MyKia owners manuals are now available as a downloaded PDF [/QUOTE

Yes works fine and seems to be the correct manaul Smile
2017 2.0 CRDi SPORTAGE KX-5
Previous
2014 2.0 CRDI SPORTAGE KX-4 auto
2011 2.0 CRDI SPORTAGE KX-3 auto

“Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.”(Mark Twain)
jcapari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcapari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 2:31pm
Many thanks can stop weight training now, just getting to the point where I can lift the paper manual
2017 GTline 1.6T AWD Auto Fusion White
To
2016 GTline 2ltr AWD Phantom Black
To
2014 Sportage Kx3 Artic White
To
2006 Sorento XS
To
2003 Sorento XS
shaiboyuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaiboyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by vengablue vengablue wrote:

If you sign up for MyKia owners manuals are now available as a downloaded PDF

I tried this with MyKia, but was coming up with left hand driver manual, hence I spoke to KIA and got this. Just thought it would be good to share, for others with similar issues.

Cheers
Paul
shaiboyuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaiboyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by jcapari jcapari wrote:

Many thanks can stop weight training now, just getting to the point where I can lift the paper manual

haha Yeah handy to have it on phone to look up things when needed.

Cheers
Paul
Pepys View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 11:01pm
<grumble>

I'd still like to see a digital copy into which you could feed your car details, so that you get the expurgated version - which doesn't contain pages & pages of info on engines, gearbox & trim level that don't exist in your car.
I still haven't figured out which of the multiple versions of "Audio system", shown in the handbook, is actually fitted to my car - it always seems like "None of the Above".

Stevemon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 7:58am
Sounds like a great idea Pepys. It would be great to have a model specific version in digital format.
Eightbore View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eightbore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Pepys Pepys wrote:

<grumble>

I'd still like to see a digital copy into which you could feed your car details, so that you get the expurgated version - which doesn't contain pages & pages of info on engines, gearbox & trim level that don't exist in your car.
I still haven't figured out which of the multiple versions of "Audio system", shown in the handbook, is actually fitted to my car - it always seems like "None of the Above".

I am glad it is not just me, everything I look at in the manual seems different on mine, especially the Audio System.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic