FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Kia Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Kia Forum, we have forums for each Kia Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

Sportage boot liner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Habu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Habu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sportage boot liner
    Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 1:33pm
Can anyone, who has an official Kia Sportage (4th gen) boot liner, post me a picture of it in place please. I only need an official boot liner pic, not an aftermarket one.

Thanks

Peter
Sponsored Links

lvjohn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lvjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 5:38pm
If you want the KIa part try this Kia site .

https://www.kiapartsuk.com/interior-408-c.asp

3 different types with photos.
Kia Sportage 1.6 GTLine 2017-
Hyundai IX35 1.7D Premium 12-17
Kia Sportage gen2 2.0D XS 06-12
KevinBattle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KevinBattle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 9:52pm
You might find the reversible mat the best option, and maybe the sill protector, if you're loaded with heavy photo equipment or luggage.
New 2016 shape 1.6 petrol T-GDi 7DCT White GT-Line Auto.
SportyGTLine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SportyGTLine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 8:50am
I've got a reversible boot liner for sale (from a 2016 Sportage GT Line) if you're interested. 

Open to offers 
Senor Valasco View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senor Valasco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 10:27am
Originally posted by SportyGTLine SportyGTLine wrote:

I've got a reversible boot liner for sale (from a 2016 Sportage GT Line) if you're interested. 

Open to offers 

Hi SportyGTLine.  I may be interested in the boot liner. I have posted a reply in your For Sale topic.
Steveimoff View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steveimoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 6:32pm
Hi everybody.
Looking to buy a genuine boot liner for my 2016 KX-2. Dealer wants £50. Does this sound like a reasonable price? Also is there a modification available to direct cooled air into the glovebox?
Thanks folks
Cornish dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cornish dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 6:16am
Originally posted by Steveimoff Steveimoff wrote:

Hi everybody.
Looking to buy a genuine boot liner for my 2016 KX-2. Dealer wants £50. Does this sound like a reasonable price? Also is there a modification available to direct cooled air into the glovebox?
Thanks folks

Yes To first and no to second
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steveimoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 12:14pm
Hi Cornishdave
Thought so to first and thought not to second.
Cheers pal
Bambam2701 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambam2701 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2017 at 9:32pm
Hi all can anyone tell me whether the reversible liner fits well when the floor is lowered? I currently have a liner with high edges in my 17 plate Sportage and it doesn't fit well when the floor is lowered. I'm thinking of cutting the edges.

Edited by Bambam2701 - 09 Aug 2017 at 9:35pm
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steveimoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 4:38pm
Hi Bambam2701

Seems a shame to cut the raised edges off. They create a containment area for any debris. Maybe swap it for a reversible one. Or keep the floor at the higher level and store stuff under it.
Good luck
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic